By Honest mistake - 18/04/2018 05:00

Today, I bought a tail for my girlfriend to dress as a cat at a hen party. She put the box in her suitcase, then left to catch her plane. I checked my purchase history and realised it's a cat tail butt plug. Now she keeps ringing me, but I'm too chicken to answer the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 421
You deserved it 5 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And how did you think those cute animal tails attached to the wearer if it’s not part of a costume? Answer the phone - She’s probably not mad, but she will be if you ghost her.

Answer the phone and if she's mad she will rip you a second one. This will allow her to blow of some steam and she will be much less angry when she returns.

Comments

She is probably calling you to tell you that she loves it. She would have never thought of that if it weren't for you. Kill two birds with one stone. GL bro.

And how did you think those cute animal tails attached to the wearer if it’s not part of a costume? Answer the phone - She’s probably not mad, but she will be if you ghost her.

There are some belt and clip-on versions and more complex harnesses for when you want the look of the tail but you don't want to block anything and/or worry about it falling out.

She's probably upset that you didn't provide lubrication for it to go in!

Relax, you’re probably just analizing the situation all wrong.

Donut_Wizard 23

What’s the matter, cat got your butt plug?

Answer the phone and if she's mad she will rip you a second one. This will allow her to blow of some steam and she will be much less angry when she returns.

Sixtus, (much) less angry?! Obviously, you've never had a gf before....

Actually, I have a wife and 4 children and I know that most grown-up women can cope with reality and get rid of short-term anger. It only depends on their level of maturity.

So you're chicken because she's going to a hen party?

Lobby_Bee 17

Perfect for her furry orgies!

tarabella 7

Grow a pair and answer the ******* phone. She'll be much more angry about you not answering your phone than the tail. You don't want an enraged woman armed with a buttplug coming after you

You’ll know she’s mad if she tries to stick it up yours! Good luck!