By toelie - 03/03/2018 19:00

Today, at 6 weeks pregnant, I went to the ER in the middle of the night for severe abdominal pain, fearing ectopic pregnancy. Turns out it was just a wayward turd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 876
You deserved it 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait... How is that an FML? I mean, surely it'd be good it wasn't anything too serious...

Wayward Turd? Well, at least your child has a nickname already!

Comments

BTK4399 14

Wayward Turd? Well, at least your child has a nickname already!

Lobby_Bee 17

Sounds like your baby is messing around with your shit. Smack your belly to discipline.

manb91uk 22

For the love of God, get snipped, or tied... Whatever it takes to stop your IQ level from multiplying

wait... How is that an FML? I mean, surely it'd be good it wasn't anything too serious...

Oh girl I feel your pain. I've been having ectopic pregnancy scares all month so every strong cramp is terrifying. You were being smart getting checked out don't feel bad. It's a very serious and life threatening thing.

I feel you. I had a comparable problem once but without being pregnant. First you are relieved that everything is fine but then you start to feel so damn stupid. Especially when your doctor has this look on her/his face.

Check your diet, eat healthy and stay healthy:))

Honestly I think you are very lucky to have never gone through ectopic pregnancy. Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky women who had to go through such loss. The physical pain is not as bad as the mental and pain of losing a baby. I wish you and your baby all the best.

GoogieWithers 22

Glad everything was OK, please recount this story when your child asks why their nickname is Wayward turd!