Some people are so... creative.

By Anonymous - 17/02/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me that she's pregnant. She'd told me she was on birth control, so I asked her to show me. She had been sticking the pills up her vagina like a suppository. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 387
You deserved it 1 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

97mailo 17

And this is what’s wrong with our sex ed classes. Instead of trying to scare students we should educate them on how to use birth control

I’m so sorry! You’re going to have a stupid kid. You may not be stupid, but stupidity is a dominant trait and your girlfriend is overflowing with it!

Comments

97mailo 17

And this is what’s wrong with our sex ed classes. Instead of trying to scare students we should educate them on how to use birth control

This has nothing to do with sex ed and everything to do with her being stupid. Not only would the prescribing doctor tell her how to use it and the proper dosage, but it would all be written on the package as well. She obviously just doesn’t know how to listen and follow directions.

The doctor also explains how to use birth control when you first get it. I feel this person has either an attention or retention problem.

thatslifeiguess7 16

They haven't had real sex ed classes in years! its about abstaining from sex nothing else

That's not true. I had Health my sophomore year and, yes they did teach us abstinence, but they also taught several forms of birth control.

Platinum1Vortex 4

Learning to read also help as there are instruction on boxes yea

That’s not a sex Ed issue. That’s a the dumbass didn’t pay attention issue. You have numerous forms of birth control including placing contraceptives in the ******. Trust me her doctor told her ass it was oral. They have to.

I’m so sorry! You’re going to have a stupid kid. You may not be stupid, but stupidity is a dominant trait and your girlfriend is overflowing with it!

Come on! Stupidity is not like slanted eyes. It's more like hair color; your child gets a bit of his mother's side and a bit of his father's side and the dominant trait means he gets a bigger bit, that's all. Also, contrary to hair color, you actually have an influence on your child's stupidity.

“Ignorance is curable, stupidity is not.”

the package usually says take orally once a day... wtf is wrong with her haha but it is possible to get pregnant on the pill while taking it correctly. it's how I ended up with my son, turned out that my body was adjusting to it and i had to find a new form if i hadn't had become pregnant haha

boopingsnoot 24

I once had an orthopedic nurse ask if I took my bc implant "by mouth EVERY day" and her eyes bugged out when I lifted my arm and wiggled it around under the skin with the opposite hand.

boopingsnoot 24

I've heard of gals thinking Nuvaring acts as a bracelet (it is inserted vaginally) and I can't help but wonder who to blame: doctor using too technical terms, or patient with some sort of word-processing barrier

moat likely dumb drs rushing to get to the next patient and patients not being comfortable enough to ask questions or their drs will scoff at them. lots of drs are douches.

Nope it’s the idiot who didn’t listen. Even with paragard that they insert you get a damn pamphlet. So even if the doctor was dumb enough to potentially get a lawsuit for not explaining how it worked you get a pamphlet. And what idiot gets on birth control without researching it first. Ignorance is a choice.

Mungolikecandy 19

I gather it was not her intellect which attracted you?

adventureinthesea 14

I... hope that's not dangerous?

adventureinthesea 14

She literally shoved pills up her ******.... That doesn't sound healthy to the ****** in the slightest.

They probably fall out during the day and she doesn't even notice. I mean, she is stupid enough to not see the BY MOUTH part of the instructions that get printed on the damn thing when you pick it up from the pharmacy.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Why do I get the feeling that your gf is 'MURICAN?

Or probably a young teen like the majority are on this site...Kids are retarded. I came to the US from Canada, sex ed can suck from any school. And some doctors don't think they need to say "swallow" for a pill. Mine never had my entire life, just prescribed and reminded to not skip! Happens in the UK too!

Why do I get the feeling you're a complete idiot

What happened to parents teaching kids about sex. Please stop blaming sex Ed ppl. Your parents ******* failed you. You should have gotten a thorough run down from mum and dad.

It's a massive failure to educate from both sides. Parents don't check the sex ed curriculum, usually. They're just grateful to someone else for having the birds and bees chats for them. They chose to blindly trust the school, so they fail. And too many schools teach abstinence only, skimming over or completely neglecting to educate on the topics that matter. Which is why schools that teach safe sex actually have lower pregnancy rates than those who think they hold the moral high ground by only teaching abstinence. TL;DR schools suck at teaching sex ed. Parents suck at checking what their kids are being taught and filling in the gaps.

Seems fake. Pills (any, not just contraceptives) come with instruction on how to use them + her doctor would have told her how and when to take them. The whole point of contraception pills is not getting pregnant and when you don't want that you DO read instruction and everything because you want to make sure you use them properly.

I wanna agree but don't underestimate people's "I do not have to read"-opinions. (Idk why they find it offensive that something would require them to read, but... those people exist. there's also secondary analphabetism and to be fair, I consider myself fairly intelligent and well-educated on sex, but it says - for example - take on the first day of your menstrual cycle. Ok that's great but I wouldn't have known that this meant the first day of my period if I hadn't called my doctor, I would have thought it's the first day after my period. And this is contributed a lot to the fact that even sex ed says "penis goes here and then conception happens unless condom or pill" - but they really don't want to be bothered going into the "gross" details about periods and stuff, so it's lacking at best)