This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By bad at math - 14/09/2018 13:51 - United States - Cape Coral

Today, my math teacher had to call me because my grade is so bad. It's only the second week of school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 725
You deserved it 920

Alaina Heuerman tells us more.

Soooo uh this was mine, but! I DID IT! I went from an F to a B! I’m not failing!

Top comments

It’s probably the fifth week at school and you can’t even count.

Plenty of time to get that grade up, mister! Remember, 2+2=4, 1 is not a Prime Number, and Pi is delicious.

Comments

Plenty of time to get that grade up, mister! Remember, 2+2=4, 1 is not a Prime Number, and Pi is delicious.

It’s probably the fifth week at school and you can’t even count.

Teacher: Your grades are SO bad, that we're gonna have to get you tested... Student: Again!?!?

Don’t feel bad. 2 weeks in, hardly any assignments are put in to the grade book; missing or scoring low on just ONE could make your grades plummet. Just try to do your best throughout the rest of the semester.

Everyone is bad at a thing until they practice! Pick up a book!

good. means you have loads of chances to improve. if they offer you extra work or tuition, take it. you are loads of time to improve OP and if you take it and use it, it will pay off;

Me: this sounds familiar... Me: Me: oh wait. I SUBMITTED THIS! Me to me: why tf did you put it anonymous if your just gonna comment? Me: Me: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Congrats! Do you want this to be your highlighted follow-up comment? If not, you should comment again (with the aftermath, more details, etc.) and we'll feature that.

Soooo uh this was mine, but! I DID IT! I went from an F to a B! I’m not failing!

That’s excellent! You should be proud of yourself! I hassled you earlier, but hopefully that lit a fire under your ass, and motivated you to put in a lot of effort. Well done!

Well done! Sorry for calling you a dude, but the anonymity thing.

GoogieWithers 22

Good for you, working hard to improve your grade is fantastic.