By Anonymous - 14/09/2018 01:30

Today, I was texting with my childhood crush late at night and we were exchanging secrets. I figured this was as good a time as any to tell her about my long-standing crush on her. Turns out she's a lesbian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 753
You deserved it 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kricket5 19

It only indicates that he’s had a crush on her for a long time. It doesn’t mean they know each other well.

Comments

Really? Sounds like an escape to me; you: 'I've a crush on you', she: 'sorry, I'm a lesbian'... Why didn't this secret show up BEFORE you declared your love?

tounces7 27

Yeah, but "Long standing Crush" indicates they've known each other for a long time. And if they've known each other that long, it's a little strange he didn't know her sexual preferences by that point...even if just by seeing other people they've dated.

kricket5 19

It only indicates that he’s had a crush on her for a long time. It doesn’t mean they know each other well.

He also never told her about his crush, so chances are conversation about relationships/orientation never really came up.

a. He said it was his childhood crush. Sexual preferences in children are not always obvious and the questioning kid may not even be aware he or she is gay. b. Do you think that you can always tell when someone is gay? The norms you think you know that represent the LGBTQ community are stereotypes. Not indicative of every LGBTQ person.

When someone responds to you that way, the best thing you can do is throw it right back at them: “Oh yeah?! Well, I’m gay, too; gayer than you. You wouldn’t believe how much dick I’ve sucked!”

Alup132 22

Isn’t that from the movie “Game over man?”

lifeis4me 20

At least she didn’t reject you because she thought there was something wrong with you.

Yeah OP, think how much worse it'd be if she saw your junk in the shower and commented on it.

PenguinPal3017 19

I also have a thing for lesbians.

AccessUnknownModerator 4

I mean mabye but don't you think you would have had known she was or that if she was and it was a secret would have had said something different. mabye she is is but I doubt it and she probably doesnt like you.

gavanator127 8