Today, a few weeks after moving back to my home country, I found out my diploma isn't recognized here. The only training provider I can find that can upgrade it to something valid wants another 2 years of my life, 500 hours of work experience and $16,000. FML

by Anonymous / 06/01/2016 at 12:21pm / India (Maharashtra) / Miscellaneous

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • It's a YDI if your plan from the begining was to move back home, you should always check that kind of stuff out so you're sure it's valid in the country you're planning on moving to.

    #6 - On 06/01/2016 at 7:48pm by SwedishMaria

    See in context

  • it sucks, but that's how its like. especially in America. i figure its because of massively different standards of training. that's why you must study in your home country, if you want to work in your home country.

    #4 - On 06/01/2016 at 7:38pm by Mathalamus

    See in context