Today, my overly-clean mum decided to drop by and surprise me by cleaning my house while I was out jogging. She used half a bottle of bleach, and now it hurts to blink, let alone breathe. FML
by pasha / 05/15/2015 at 8:51pm / Canada (Ontario) / Miscellaneous
Make sure your text complies with our rules
That's dangerous. Perhaps open all the windows to air out your house? Just don't stay in there, inhaling those fumes can affect you.
#7 - On 05/16/2015 at 12:54pm by funneh1
See in context
Atleast Mr.Clean is proud.
#6 - On 05/16/2015 at 12:54pm by cathleenn
7596802 FMLs submitted since the site's creation!
Other versions: Android · iOS · Windows Phone
Français · Italiano · Español · Türk · Pусский · Svenskt · Indonesia
© Beta&Cie. Created by Maxime VALETTE, assisted by Guillaume PASSAGLIA