Today, my overly-clean mum decided to drop by and surprise me by cleaning my house while I was out jogging. She used half a bottle of bleach, and now it hurts to blink, let alone breathe. FML

by pasha / 05/15/2015 at 8:51pm / Canada (Ontario) / Miscellaneous

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • That's dangerous. Perhaps open all the windows to air out your house? Just don't stay in there, inhaling those fumes can affect you.

    #7 - On 05/16/2015 at 12:54pm by funneh1

    See in context

  • Atleast Mr.Clean is proud.

    #6 - On 05/16/2015 at 12:54pm by cathleenn

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...