Today, I was at my friend's house and accidentally blew out a candle that was supposed to be lit for seven days straight. It was in honor of her grandmother who had recently died. FML
by appaluver / 09/03/2011 at 7:53pm / United States (California) / Miscellaneous
Make sure your text complies with our rules
Well,I hope your not scared of ghosts.
#2 - On 09/04/2011 at 2:58am by Classic_PWN
See in context
Poor Grammys memory candle
#3 - On 09/04/2011 at 3:00am by gunman15
7566955 FMLs submitted since the site's creation!
Other versions: Android · iOS · Windows Phone
Français · Italiano · Español · Türk · Pусский · Svenskt · Indonesia
© Beta&Cie. Created by Maxime VALETTE, assisted by Guillaume PASSAGLIA