Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, my boyfriend and I bought a brand new 72" flatscreen TV. After getting it hooked up and working, we went out for a smoke. Hearing this crashing and smashing noise, I went inside to find out my 2 year old daughter had found a metal pole and decided to use it on the TV. FML
you deserve it for leaving your two year old unattended to smoke.
be thankful it didn't fall on her and kill her.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Thursday 11 September 2014