Submit your FML story

  • - Concept: An anecdote always starts with Today and ends with FML. There are no taboo subjects, feel free to express yourself.
  • - CAUTION: Read your message over. Please don't use text language and avoid making too many spelling mistakes.
  • - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Your nick:
Categories :
Man or woman?

vballchick101

Search for a member

vballchick101

2Fucked!

  • Town/Country : Not specified
  • Title : Miss
  • Birth Date : Tuesday 1 March 1994 (21 years)
  • <3 status : Not specified
  • Number of visits : 1077
  • Number of comments : 26
  • Number of FMLs : 0 confirmed out of 2 posted

About vballchick101 : I love to smile(:
99% of the time I'm either smiling or laughing. The other 1% I'm cheerleading, skateboarding or playing volleyball. I love to have fun. I play guitar and I love skinny jeans and Volcome :D
I go on FML like everyday haha xD
Message me:) But I usually go on FML on my iPhone so I can't really check messages but when I get on my laptop, I'll reply.(:
So yeah... Just an average teenager. ♥

vballchick101's page activity

Visits<b>Azpy</b> - the 08/23/2015 at 12:06am<b>Alorithan</b> - the 08/15/2015 at 9:00pm<b>kospedian</b> - the 08/05/2015 at 12:40am<b>WillC_04</b> - the 08/05/2015 at 12:29am<b>JordanODST</b> - the 07/27/2015 at 5:11pm<b>fantasyworld</b> - the 07/08/2015 at 4:10pm<b>weeyin12</b> - the 05/27/2015 at 8:30am<b>izkiz</b> - the 05/04/2015 at 2:33pm<b>_awwhellnaw_</b> - the 04/28/2015 at 8:53am<b>tchatfield9413</b> - the 04/06/2015 at 2:19pm<b>biancajade7</b> - the 03/17/2015 at 1:01am<b>insurance</b> - the 03/14/2015 at 9:35pm<b>Sonotsuave</b> - the 02/12/2015 at 12:33am<b>Superdouchebag</b> - the 02/05/2015 at 4:31pm<b>spencerwilliams</b> - the 02/01/2015 at 11:49am<b>pyromaniac9</b> - the 01/29/2015 at 11:01am<b>Rebekahxxx</b> - the 01/04/2015 at 6:36am<b>sdlr32787</b> - the 12/27/2014 at 11:34am

Fucked!<b>Alorithan</b> - the 08/16/2015 at 3:01am<b>davered89</b> - the 11/20/2014 at 11:33pm

vballchick101's FML badges

How depressing, no badges acquired at all. :/

vballchick101's favorite FMLs

Today, talking to my boyfriend about each others families, we noticed we both had an aunt with the same name. After a while of trying to figure things out, we decide to call her. Turns out that we are long distance cousins. FML

#13558265
202 comments

I agree, your life sucks (55421) - you deserved it (4306)

On 10/23/2010 at 2:07am - love - by Oriianna Raiinbow (woman) - United States (California)

Today, as I put my 4 year old daughter in the car seat, she dropped her crayon. She then paused and matter-of-factly said, "Mommy, I don't say 'f***' anymore when I drop things." FML

#13450247
100 comments

I agree, your life sucks (23970) - you deserved it (8656)

On 10/14/2010 at 8:25pm - kids - by Anonymous (woman) - United States (Ohio)

Today, I went on a first date to the movies. During the flick, I choked on a piece of popcorn. I took a gulp of soda and that got stuck as well. I finally got my breath back and let out the loudest burp I ever have. He looked at me and said "Does this mean I can fart now?" FML

#13220186
160 comments

I agree, your life sucks (16283) - you deserved it (26197)

On 09/27/2010 at 7:45am - love - by Anonymous (woman) - United States (New Hampshire)

Today, I came home to my boyfriend wearing one of my pads on his hand, because he didn't want to pay to go to the hospital for stitches. FML

#12022109
193 comments

I agree, your life sucks (30654) - you deserved it (3904)

On 07/21/2010 at 9:52am - health - by blank - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 7 year old girl and we were eating chocolate covered nuts. She kept on chewing the nuts and wondered where the chocolate was. I told her to taste the chocolate you suck on the nuts. Then her parents came home and the first thing she said was "I learned how to suck nuts!" FML

#242557
74 comments

I agree, your life sucks (54429) - you deserved it (10303)

On 03/08/2009 at 3:08pm - kids - by nutsucker (woman) - United States (New York)



FML's blog

  • Pauline's illustrated FML
  • Come on, no need to make that face ! Yep, it's sadly the last, mournful days of Summer. People are packing up their beach balls and flip flops, putting their caravans back into storage and trying to forget…

Friday 28 August 2015

The whole blog

FMyLife, world tour

Available on: