Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About thesunsetglow : "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore.
- Harry Potter
- dancing & singing alone in my room
- tennis, soccer & snowboarding
- speaking in accents
- laughing till I puke
- creating my own world in writing
- theater, but not acting.
- knitting & sewing
- not taking myself seriously
- modern piano & playing with my feet
- local celebrities
- ye olde English
- the yappy dog that chases my car.
- people who can't fucking drive
- people that don't fucking use their brains.
You’ve filled out the necessary details. Having done so will be much appreciated.
You’ve used FML’s private messaging service for the first time. Will they reply? Wait and see…
The rules are the rules
Reading the comment rules is a really good idea. This badge is sponsored by our moderating team.
Today, I went on a date with my boyfriend. Suddenly he starts speaking gibberish. I ask what's wrong? He says, "I was just talking to my unicorn. He says you're pretty," and winks at me. What have we learned today? The person I like is a freak, and apparently unicorns are real. FML
Today, my football club gave us all jerseys with our last names on them. My last name is 'Flicker'. The letters are all in uppercase. And the 'L' and the 'I' are joined together at the bottom. My jersey reads 'FUCKER'. FML
Today, I was walking in the park when I saw an attractive girl walking nearby. I approached her to strike up a conversation when suddenly a large fly invaded my left nostril, and became lodged inside. After picking out the bloody fly pieces, I looked up to see the girl walking away, gagging. FML
Friday 24 July 2015