Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About monstervictimowl : Hello! Because you clicked my profile, I'm going to tell you useless information about me that you really don't care about.
1. My idol is Lady Gaga, the woman is an absolute genius. She has a very great view on life, because baby we were born this way!
2. I have a weird obsession with triangles.
3. I support gay rights, my best friend is bisexual and is the most amazing guy in the world.
4. Music rules my life. If you couldn't tell from my username, I love the Beatles, The Killers, The Ramones, Elvis, and early Maroon 5 (back when they were a rock band), and Owl City
5. I am Miss Atomic Bomb
Up and coming moderator
It’s nice of you to help us sort out the submissions, using FML’s moderate feature.
You are connected to FML via the mobile site or an app. How modern.
Who’s the fairest of them all?
This is now the third time you’ve changed your profile pic.
Today, I went on a date with a very cute girl. It went well, until I accidentally called the blueberries in her dessert Oran Berries. I sheepishly explained that they're a berry from the Pokémon universe, at which point she excused herself, never to return. FML
Today, it's been two months since I got a kitten. He loves to hide, and then surprise me by jumping out of his hiding place. It was quite a surprise when he launched himself out of my bag during class. FML
Today, while on the bus, the guy sitting beside me let out the vilest and most nauseating fart I've ever encountered, the kind that could retroactively sterilize five generations of one's ancestors with the smell alone. As I gagged, he smirked and said, "That's Taco Bell for ya." FML
Today, my boyfriend yet again decided to act like Edward Cullen from Twilight, and got his friend to act like Jacob. Every time they're around, my boyfriend always looks stoned and constipated, and his friend is shirtless. I feel like I'm in a shitty romance movie. FML
Today, my husband came home with a bunch of realistic-looking wigs for women. When I asked them what they were for, he said he wanted to spice up our sex life with them. When I told him I refused to wear a wig, he said in a very serious tone that I wasn't going to be the one wearing them, he was. FML
Today, my boyfriend proposed to me with the prettiest, most simple ring I have ever seen. I called my sister to tell her the good news, and her response was, "I know. He had me steal the ring from Claire's." FML
Friday 22 May 2015