Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Online | Search for a member
About cjlerch : Things I hate:
- People who are overly optimistic
- People who don't respect privacy
- People who will do ANYTHING that they want, regardless of others
- People without a sense of humor
- People who can't take sarcasm
- People who aren't grateful for anything, at all, ever (I'm looking at you, Stephen)
- People who act stupid because they think it's cute (It's not)
- People who annoy others because it's 'fun'
- People who think their way is the best way and no other way is good
- People in general
Keen reader – Level: master ninja
You have voted for 50% of the entire collection of FMLs to date.
100 kick ass comments
100 of your comments are neither buried or moderated. Popular is your middle name!
Keen reader – Level: student ninja
You have voted for 15% of the entire collection of FMLs to date.
Today, my Spanish teacher told me that the reason the girl I'm tutoring hasn't contacted me yet is because she emailed the teacher saying she didn't like my name, therefore she didn't want me to be her tutor. FML
Today, I saw a customer wandering around, looking confused. I went over and kindly asked if I could help him find anything. He said no, but that he'd help me find the teeth he'd knock out of my mouth if I didn't get lost. FML
Today, I parked my motorcycle in a parking spot. When I came back, my bike had been moved and was laying on its side with a note saying, "Sorry I dropped your motorcycle I was trying to move it forward so I could park my car because there weren't any other spots." FML
Today, I found a wasp in my kitchen, so I opened the back door and left the room for 10 minutes in the hope that it would fly away. Upon returning, I found that there were now three wasps, a vicious cat and a very panicked pigeon crashing around the room. FML
Today, my sister was upset because she felt like no one liked her. Without thinking, I replied, "It's okay. If I acted like you, people would probably hate me, too." This sounded sympathetic in my head. FML
Friday 21 November 2014