Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About ariannaa : Hi I'm Arianna(:
I don't want to be to specific so you get to know 16 random facts about me, starting....................NOW!
1. I'm left handed
2. I lied about where I live
3. I have 3 sisters, no brothers
4. I am sixteen years young as of 8/28/11
5. I wear multiple barcelets on my wrists
6. one of the bracelets is a lady gaga bracelet but i don't like lady gaga i just like what it says which is dance in the dark
7. my favorite color is green
8. I love Harry Potter
9. Twilight sucks
10. I have a facebook
11. I like getting random missions from mystery seeker
12. I don't have a pet unless you count my a rock
13. I am the middle child
14. I love to dress up
15. I listen to alotta different kinds of music
16. I'm running out of things to say so just ask me if you wanna know anything :)
That was your 500th “you totally deserved it” vote. We admire your dedication.
Editing your comments can help you avoid embarrassment, and it might make you seem smarter.
Hard at Work
Voting on an FML from the Work category on a Monday between 8 and 9am, how ironic.
Today, I went to a party 40 minutes away by bus with some friends. We missed the bus, waited half an hour for the second, and arrived just in time to hear the policemen say, "Party's over. Get outta here." FML
Today, my girlfriend found an enormous rose arrangement in the back seat of my car. The flowers were from my fire chief to his wife. I forgot to deliver them. I now have to replace them since my girlfriend thinks I got them for her. The arrangement cost $225. FML
Today, my Dad thought "Joseph" and "Francis" were two people hacking our internet. They are actually the names of my laptop and iPod, which have now been blocked from using our modem. He can't figure out how to unblock them. FML
Today, I accidentally drank my sister's science project. Her science project consisted of taking a glass of orange juice and putting maggots in it to see if they would live. I thought it was just pulp. FML
Today, my extremely lazy roommate is in bed with the flu. Instead of getting up to get water, he's run the garden hose through his window, and instead of going to the bathroom, he's connected a siphon to his penis and run it to a 5-gallon bucket. I have to live with this idiot. FML
Today, the girl I really liked started talking to me, so I asked her out on a date. After waiting an hour at the theatre, I texted her asking where she was. She replied with, "Oh! You were serious about the date?!" FML
Today, it's the 3 month anniversary marking the day two friends and I shaved our heads as a show of solidarity for a friend starting chemo. Her prognosis is good and her hair only thinned slightly. We, on the other hand, look like a motley crew of lesbian biker chicks. FML
Friday 30 January 2015