Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About ariannaa : Hi I'm Arianna(:
I don't want to be to specific so you get to know 16 random facts about me, starting....................NOW!
1. I'm left handed
2. I lied about where I live
3. I have 3 sisters, no brothers
4. I am sixteen years young as of 8/28/11
5. I wear multiple barcelets on my wrists
6. one of the bracelets is a lady gaga bracelet but i don't like lady gaga i just like what it says which is dance in the dark
7. my favorite color is green
8. I love Harry Potter
9. Twilight sucks
10. I have a facebook
11. I like getting random missions from mystery seeker
12. I don't have a pet unless you count my a rock
13. I am the middle child
14. I love to dress up
15. I listen to alotta different kinds of music
16. I'm running out of things to say so just ask me if you wanna know anything :)
That was your 500th “you totally deserved it” vote. We admire your dedication.
Editing your comments can help you avoid embarrassment, and it might make you seem smarter.
Hard at Work
Voting on an FML from the Work category on a Monday between 8 and 9am, how ironic.
Today, my husband and I had the grand opening to our new winery. We had a big sign out front saying "FREE GRAPES", to try and get more people interested. People kept giving us dirty looks when passing. We later realized there was something covering the "G". FML
Today, I confronted my husband about him being unfaithful. He said his reasons were because he's just not attracted to me anymore and my current weight repulses him. I'm six months pregnant with his child. FML
Today, my grandma got up at 6:30am, clattered about the bathroom then sang religious songs at the top of her voice for half an hour. Apparently this is her normal routine, weekends included. She is staying with us for a month. FML
Today, feeling social, I went to a bar. During a trip to the dimly lit restroom, I fixed my makeup, and carefully penciling my sparse eyebrows. After an evening of meeting new people, I went home. In my well-lighted restroom, I discovered that my eyebrow pencil was actually my bright red lip liner. FML
Today, I was looking in my grandparents' drawers and cupboards to find a blanket, but instead found a stash of sex toys, and a male G-string with a horse on the front. The best bit? When you press the horse's nose, it neighs. FML
Tuesday 24 November 2015