Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About ariannaa : Hi I'm Arianna(:
I don't want to be to specific so you get to know 16 random facts about me, starting....................NOW!
1. I'm left handed
2. I lied about where I live
3. I have 3 sisters, no brothers
4. I am sixteen years young as of 8/28/11
5. I wear multiple barcelets on my wrists
6. one of the bracelets is a lady gaga bracelet but i don't like lady gaga i just like what it says which is dance in the dark
7. my favorite color is green
8. I love Harry Potter
9. Twilight sucks
10. I have a facebook
11. I like getting random missions from mystery seeker
12. I don't have a pet unless you count my a rock
13. I am the middle child
14. I love to dress up
15. I listen to alotta different kinds of music
16. I'm running out of things to say so just ask me if you wanna know anything :)
That was your 500th “you totally deserved it” vote. We admire your dedication.
Editing your comments can help you avoid embarrassment, and it might make you seem smarter.
Hard at Work
Voting on an FML from the Work category on a Monday between 8 and 9am, how ironic.
Today, my friend sent me an online money transfer. After forgetting the password and locking myself out of my account, I had to phone up the bank and have it reset. I was prompted to answer the security question, which was "What, what?" I had to say "In the butt." to get my money. FML
Today, my boyfriend got a job at a trendy clothing store in the mall. Trying to be supportive, I went to visit him and tried something on. I got stuck in the jeans and had to call my boyfriend, who sent the manager to pull the jeans off me. FML
Today, I was eating Star Wars gummy candies and I bit R2-D2 in half. My girlfriend looked at it and said "Oh look, now he's R1-D1". It was super cute, but I couldn't help thinking, "That's not how the numbering system works for droids." FML
Today, my aunt and I went shopping. When we got to the store, she said she forgot her wallet, and I told her I would buy some things for her. When we were at the checkout, I was a dollar short. She said, "Oh, I'll get it!" and pulled out her wallet. FML
Today, I was given a new nickname at work due to my boss always confusing me with one of my co-workers who is taller than me. Someone suggested he just call us the same name to make it simpler, and the tall one would be big and the short one little. Everyone at my job now calls me Little Dick. FML
Friday 31 July 2015