Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About ariannaa : Hi I'm Arianna(:
I don't want to be to specific so you get to know 16 random facts about me, starting....................NOW!
1. I'm left handed
2. I lied about where I live
3. I have 3 sisters, no brothers
4. I am sixteen years young as of 8/28/11
5. I wear multiple barcelets on my wrists
6. one of the bracelets is a lady gaga bracelet but i don't like lady gaga i just like what it says which is dance in the dark
7. my favorite color is green
8. I love Harry Potter
9. Twilight sucks
10. I have a facebook
11. I like getting random missions from mystery seeker
12. I don't have a pet unless you count my a rock
13. I am the middle child
14. I love to dress up
15. I listen to alotta different kinds of music
16. I'm running out of things to say so just ask me if you wanna know anything :)
That was your 500th “you totally deserved it” vote. We admire your dedication.
Editing your comments can help you avoid embarrassment, and it might make you seem smarter.
Hard at Work
Voting on an FML from the Work category on a Monday between 8 and 9am, how ironic.
Today, my 15 year old brother, visiting me for the weekend, thought it would be a great idea to switch my expensive moisturiser for fake tan cream. I'm going to work in 12 hours. I'm fluorescent orange. FML
Today, on the bus, a delusional old man had an extremely long conversation with me, referring to me as "Leslie" and talking about "our childhood together". Not wanting to hurt his feelings I played along. At his stop he got up and grinned at me, saying "I'm kidding. I never knew a Leslie in my life. Nice rack." FML
Today, I sent my romantic interest a sexy text about a dream I had about a "sex gameshow." I sent it by replying to the last text sent. I'm now responsible for traumatizing my 12 year old niece who could only reply, "Like Jeopardy?" FML
Today, I was sitting at the computer browsing various websites. In my attempt to scoot the chair forward, I hit my knee against the desk that my computer was on, and ended up breaking it. I literally broke my knee sitting on my ass. FML
Today, my mother tried to tell me that nicotine is the only substance that ensures weight loss, and that nicotine has been passed down in our family for over 5 generations of heavy smoking relatives. Then she encouraged me to start smoking. FML
Today, I had to lie to my female roommate about what happened last night. She was drunk and spent half the night cuddling with me and trying to get me to kiss her. I've loved this girl for two years, but I promised her I wouldn't let her cheat on her boyfriend with anyone. Even me. FML
Friday 5 February 2016