About SqueakyChipmunk :
http://squeakychipmunk.tumblr.com/ My Blog. CLICK IT.
1) Like my sense of humor? ADD ME ON FACEBOOK MOTHAFUCKA!
Twitter: Fuck you, fuck Twitter.
2) Squeak squeak, mother fucker.
2.5) You are legally required to read everything I say in a squeaky voice, or be faced with a court summons.
3) I have a gift for you in my pants. It's not a toaster. Okay, it is a toaster...
4) Swag, YOLO, sucks for you and text talk will get you mauled.
5) The next sentence is false.
6) The previous sentence is true.
About SqueakyChipmunk :
SqueakyChipmunk's FML badges
Editing your comments can help you avoid embarrassment, and it might make you seem smarter.
The rules are the rules
Reading the comment rules is a really good idea. This badge is sponsored by our moderating team.
Between your Facebook account and your FML account, things are no longer complicated: their relationship is official. We like this.
SqueakyChipmunk's favorite FMLs
Today, I'm cheering myself up about being newly single by having a sleepover with my best friends. Their boyfriends have all decided to sleep over as well though, so I'm currently alone in a corridor with nothing but the sound of all my friends having loud sex to keep me company. FML
by coffeeshopgirl / 05/07/2012 at 8:25pm / United Kingdom / Intimacy
by me / 05/07/2012 at 4:38pm / Canada (Ontario) / Intimacy
by N / 05/07/2012 at 5:51am / United Kingdom (Glasgow City) / Miscellaneous
Today, while showering with my boyfriend, he asked if something was weird about his penis. Naturally, I looked closer. As soon as I did, he sprayed my face with urine. This is only the beginning; we just moved in. FML
by quirrus / 05/07/2012 at 5:42am / United States / Intimacy
Today, I went to a river near my house. They have several swing ropes that you grab and then jump into the river. As I was about to let go of the rope, my leg got tangled and I was held underwater. My mom watched and laughed for a while before she came to help me. FML
by Anonymous / 05/07/2012 at 1:25am / United States (New Jersey) / Miscellaneous
Today, my dad found a couple of coins on the floor next to my desk, and gave me a lecture about how money doesn't grow on trees and how irresponsible I am when it comes to money. They were Chuck E. Cheese tokens. FML
by rofindie / 05/07/2012 at 12:12am / United States (New York) / Money
by gutted / 05/06/2012 at 10:13pm / United Kingdom / Love
by Kwalker3 / 05/06/2012 at 2:39am / United States (California) / Intimacy
by cycler / 06/13/2011 at 12:22am / United States / Animals
- Today, someone left a can of scentless bugspray next to the stove, I greased a cake pan with it and… Today, I had the pleasure to get acquainted with my new upstairs neighbor. I was promptly greeted… Today, I forgot my headphones at home, which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to be in the third…