About NiveaKK : Hello Stalker :)
Lists just make things easier. So here's a list of some things about me off the top of my head.
- I love making lists
- I'm Indian by origin
- I sing pretty well,still undergoing training though
- I aspire to be a computer engineer
- I love Modern Family, Gossip Girl, 90210, Bones, The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother in that order. If you make me miss an episode, I keel yu.
- I likes spokeing in thee brokens the English cause it's pretty damn hilarious
- Email me if you want to talk. I don't bite :)
Peace Out x
About NiveaKK : Hello Stalker :)
NiveaKK's FML badges
You’ve filled out the necessary details. Having done so will be much appreciated.
Love knows no boundaries. You’ve already got 50 FMLs in your favourites list!
You are connected to FML via the mobile site or an app. How modern.
NiveaKK's favorite FMLs
Today, my family gathered to pray. It was my brother's turn to pray and he ended with this, "...and help Chev that he does not become the disappointment everyone expects him to be. Amen." I looked on in shock as my entire family nodded and said "Amen" in agreement. Hi, I'm Chev. FML
by jaskyriddims / 09/16/2009 at 3:58pm / Dominica (Saint George) / Miscellaneous
Today, someone asked my fiancée and I how we met. She said, "Well, it was just supposed to be a one night stand!" and laughed, right as I was about to take her hand and say, "It was love at first sight!" FML
by prin / 09/05/2009 at 2:30am / United States (Illinois) / Love
Today, I asked a woman where her beautiful accent was from. The woman stared at me for a while. Then her daughter told me that the reason her mother talked like that was because she had a stroke a few months ago. FML
by anonymus / 08/18/2009 at 12:33pm / United States / Miscellaneous
Today, on my way to work I stopped at a winery and spent around $120 on 2 bottles of wine for my boss, since it was his birthday. When I gave him the gift, in exchange he let me know I am being laid off - his consolation was "if you can afford this wine I'm sure you'll be OK". FML
by JobHunter / 07/28/2009 at 8:27am / Malta / Work
by dizzlewizzle / 03/05/2009 at 9:29pm / United States (New York) / Miscellaneous
Today, I was DJ'ing a wedding. The groom wanted a song played for his grandma and grandpa. I announce over the microphone for his grandparents to come to the dance floor for a special song. Turns out his grandparents have been dead for over a year and the song was supposed to be in dedication. FML
by holladaddy / 02/23/2009 at 7:04pm / United States (Pennsylvania) / Miscellaneous
Today, I was trying on lingerie in the dressing room of Victoria’s Secret with my boyfriend next to me. I told my him in a seductive, playful tone “You can stay and watch if you give me a piece of your gum.” He said “No I only have three more” and left the room. FML
by cjk004 / 02/15/2009 at 6:35am / United States (California) / Love
by dlova / 01/27/2009 at 1:33am / United States (Oklahoma) / Love
by saywhat / 01/26/2009 at 10:51am / United States (Indiana) / Love
by Hth / 01/15/2009 at 6:14am / United States (Delaware) / Love
Today, I met a woman that I've been emailing and trading pics with for over a month. We had a face to face, she was surprisingly overweight, and the sun hit her face in a way that radiated all her facial hair. FML
by agnosticstudy / 01/14/2009 at 11:03am / United States (Alabama) / Love
by noname / 01/14/2009 at 1:33am / France (Languedoc-Roussillon) / Love
by HeatoN / 12/21/2008 at 8:44pm / Germany (Berlin) / Intimacy
by Noname / 11/25/2008 at 1:05pm / Canada (Manitoba) / Love
- 1Today, my boyfriend presented me with a 30-minute montage video of him working out and flexing his… 2Today, my boyfriend finally told me that he loved me. This would've been fantastic if he didn't say… 3Today, it's been 2 weeks since I ordered a printer so I could print schoolwork, that way I don't…
- Today, I’m in China, and I took my Golden Retriever to the groomer’s to get him cleaned up, because… Today, I’m on a mission in Africa. My company driver is so old, deaf and half blind that I have to… Today, at lunch, my seven-year-old daughter and I had a chat. I asked her if she had a sweetheart.…