Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About ILoveHashtags : •Yes, I'm 14 and too young to be on this site but the fact of the matter is, I've already scored higher on the ACT and IQ test than most of you ever will. Just so there's no confusion, I don't go to a prep school.
• I play high school basketball, guitar, I like singing, dancing, fishing, reading, drawing, sports, learning, Xbox, astrophysics, talking, etc. (I may or may not be good at these things but I still enjoy them)
• Astrophysics is my main focus for now but all sciences intrigue me. If I had to make list, it would be like
• To get away from the academic topics, I won't describe my personality here because I feel like it changes everyday and I'm not sure I know myself that well.
• I don't actually love hashtags.
• I'm not going to bite. I was only cocky regarding the first part to get people off my back about age. If you want to talk, go ahead and I promise I won't snap before you do. So feel free to send a message :)
That was your 500th “you totally deserved it” vote. We admire your dedication.
Checking you out
You checked out the profile page belonging to one of the last people to have a look at your profile.
Who’s the fairest of them all?
This is now the third time you’ve changed your profile pic.
Today, I was informed by a laughing friend, that my phone must be taking and uploading photos to Google+. Among numerous black shots, there is a particularly nice one of me while I'm sitting on the toilet. FML
Today, my sweet 7-month-old puppy ran up to a big fat dog at the park and did what she always does: roll over on her back to start to play. The big fat dog lifted his leg and peed all over my puppy's belly. After the shock, my soaking wet puppy jumped on me. FML
Today, we had a guy come into the hospital with a carrot stuck deep in his anus. I've heard all kinds of ridiculous cover stories, but his took the cake; he claimed the phone rang while he was showering and he slipped onto a box of vegetables. Guess who had to extract the carrot. FML
Today, I let my dog outside to play. He shat on three cars, played dead in the middle of the street, and chased my neighbors' cat into a pool. When he came back into the house, he had a note taped to his back saying "IOU 1 lawsuit". FML
Today, my students turned in their male figure artwork. One absolute idiot had the smart idea of drawing me and the TA as some kind of gay lovers. I was torn between disgust at the explicitness, anger at the disrespect, and yet awe at how well-drawn it was. FML
Today, I finally brought a girl home from college. While I was making her some coffee, my roommate came down in her underwear, pretended to be my girlfriend, and asked if we were having a threesome. My date left before I could explain, and my roommate thinks it's fucking hilarious. FML
Today, while at work as a telemarketer, I called a customer on his home phone. Once I was connected, an automated voice said, "To speak with a customer, please press 1." Confused, I pressed one. I then heard loud laughter followed by, "Oh my god! What a dumbass!" before they hung up. FML
Today, I met this overweight chick and ended up sleeping with her. We were doing it doggy style and it was great until she said, "Milk me like a cow." I can no longer drink milk without hearing that in my head. FML
Today, I was glued to the toilet all day, gushing fountains of crap, due to my own bad cooking. It got so bad that I ran out of toilet paper and had to desperately jump in the shower and stay there for nearly two hours. I can't even feel my own asshole any more. FML
Monday 1 September 2014