About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
👍🏽 Just for stopping by!
If I were a food I'd be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
- I like anime, Cosplay, and steampunk. I go to an annual anime con every year.
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
GhostDuck's FML badges
One more and it's business time
You've received 68 likes on your profile. Kinky.
You've looked for Santa absolutely everywhere, and you managed to find him. Well done!
The Thumb strikes back
You have left your thumbprint on 2500 comments.
GhostDuck's favorite FMLs
Today, I woke up this morning in a panic. Last night, I heard scratching at my door, but I thought it was just my cat and went back to sleep. This morning, it hit me that my cat is 600 miles away living with my mom in Iowa. I'm terrified to even sleep now. FML
by no salt, no burning, just STFU / 03/08/2015 at 10:41am / United States / Animals
by jesterinperil / 03/07/2015 at 2:05pm / United States / Work
Today, my mom found out I'm failing three classes. Now she won't let me go to a convention I bought passes for weeks in advance. Each pass was $45, and I bought 2 more for my friends. You do the math on that, because I apparently can't. FML
by Byepax / 03/06/2015 at 9:20am / United States (California) / Miscellaneous
by lulinator / 03/05/2015 at 11:30am / Canada (Saskatchewan) / Miscellaneous
Today, I got into an accident. As I was talking to a police officer about what happened, the tow truck driver managed to take my car and drive away, leaving me with no phone or wallet. I just spent an hour walking home in a hail storm. FML
by neverforgetyourphone / 03/04/2015 at 8:18pm / Canada (Ontario) / Miscellaneous
Today, I thought I had carbon monoxide poisoning because I had the symptoms and my detector was going off. I called the fire dept, they checked me, they checked my apartment. My apartment is fine; I'm just out of shape, have high blood pressure, and don't know how to work simple electronics. FML
by Anonymous / 03/04/2015 at 12:12am / United States (Nevada) / Intimacy
Today, I was expecting a card from my husband stationed in Japan, but he mailed it to my mom. Since I'm busy and don't see her much, she tried to help by mailing it to me. It's long overdue, and the post office never got it. The card came from Japan, only to get lost traveling from 30 minutes away. FML
by navygirl96 / 03/03/2015 at 10:54pm / United States (Colorado) / Miscellaneous
by xXEmmaLieXx / 03/03/2015 at 12:37pm / United States (Michigan) / Miscellaneous
by badtiming / 03/03/2015 at 12:18pm / Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) / Work
by Hi-Tech / 03/03/2015 at 10:34am / Europe / Miscellaneous
Today, after seven people at work approaching me and asking me if I was 'that lad from the paper', I picked one up to see what they were talking about. Turns out my doppelganger is a man who brutally murdered his older brother last year. FML
by definatelynotamurderer / 03/03/2015 at 9:01am / United Kingdom / Miscellaneous
Today, I walked 20 minutes in rain, winds that almost knocked me over, and face-fulls of stinging hailstones. Less than a minute after I finally got inside, the weather cleared up, the sun came out, and a rainbow appeared. FML
by Banana_Lord / 03/03/2015 at 5:41am / United Kingdom (Fife) / Miscellaneous
by soconfused / 03/03/2015 at 5:15am / United Kingdom (Belfast) / Work
by punkchicka4 / 03/02/2015 at 6:37pm / United States (Ohio) / Miscellaneous
Today, my ex gave me a heartwarming speech about how much he wanted me back. After talking for hours and me finally wanting to get back together too, he started mentioning a date he has with a cute colleague. Conclusion: he wants to get back together, but still be able to fuck the entire world. FML
by donotbelieveinsecondchances / 03/02/2015 at 9:04am / Netherlands (Zuid-Holland) / Intimacy
- 1Today, I took a test. I got up to turn it in, and accidentally bumped into another student. We both… 2Today, I tried to fire the worst worker I've ever had over the phone because he never shows up for… 3Today, a week after dropping my car off for the third time in a month at the dealership because of…
- Today, on my way home to Bordeaux after a weekend in Paris, I had the pleasure of being sat next to… Today, I found myself completely naked, tied to a chair with a slice of ham on each breast. Note to… Today, my phone provider informed me that I had 12 messages waiting for me on my voicemail. Happy…