Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Online | Search for a member
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
If I were a food id be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
Random thought of the day: tongues are weird. They kinda just sit in your mouth. Obviously you use them for talking and what not, but they're still really weird.
Checking you out
You checked out the profile page belonging to one of the last people to have a look at your profile.
Hard at Work
Voting on an FML from the Work category on a Monday between 8 and 9am, how ironic.
You’ve filled out the necessary details. Having done so will be much appreciated.
Today, I had to stop at a gas station to go to the bathroom. A sign on the door told people to knock since the door didn't lock. As I was peeing, a lady walked in on me. Rather than simply saying sorry and shutting the damn door, she opened it wider and stepped in to apologize. FML
Today, I was hit with a sudden onset of diarrhea and had to use the washroom on the train. As soon as I pulled down my pants, my worst nightmare came true, as someone opened the door and exposed me to the other passengers. FML
Today, at work, a midget came in to buy beer. Not only was he almost as tall as me, he got offended when I had to card him and explain that the manager told me to card everyone, and that it wasn't because he was short. FML
Today, I had to take bus to work, because yesterday my car was hit by a bus. While standing there, I noticed the driver kept looking back at me every now and then. As I went to get off, he looks at me again and says: "Sorry..." FML
Today, after returning from taking my sister off to college, my parents told me that our house would be a lot quieter with my sister gone. Not because she's loud, but because she has friends and I apparently don't. FML
Today, my sister introduced me to her new, deaf boyfriend. She proudly proclaimed that she was trying to learn sign language for his sake, so he wouldn't have to read her lips. I'm also deaf and have been trying to get her to do the same for me for 20 goddamn years. FML
Friday 19 December 2014