About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
👍🏽 Just for stopping by!
If I were a food I'd be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
- I like anime, Cosplay, and steampunk. I go to an annual anime con every year.
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
GhostDuck's FML badges
One more and it's business time
You've received 68 likes on your profile. Kinky.
You've looked for Santa absolutely everywhere, and you managed to find him. Well done!
The Thumb strikes back
You have left your thumbprint on 2500 comments.
GhostDuck's favorite FMLs
Today, I was excited because a friend had added me to a new Facebook chat consisting of my tight circle of friends from last year's summer camp. I then saw when the chat had been created. They kept me out of the chat for almost an entire year before deciding to add me. FML
by Alaskalex / 06/08/2015 at 1:50am / United States (Alaska) / Miscellaneous
by Anonymous / 06/04/2015 at 3:06am / United States (California) / Intimacy
by Zufallian / 06/02/2015 at 8:55pm / United States (Michigan) / Miscellaneous
Today, one of my tires blew out on the highway. I managed to slow down and pull over without dying, and went to get my spare tire. I found it right where it was supposed to be, knifed to hell and with a taunting note from my psycho ex taped to it. We broke up nearly 3 years ago. FML
by Milo / 06/02/2015 at 12:50pm / Mexico (Distrito Federal) / Miscellaneous
Today, I was exhausted due to staying up all night practicing for the most important performance of my orchestral career. I decided to take a nap to energize myself in preparation of the evening and woke up just in time to realize I'd missed the entire concert. FML
by bruhskoni / 05/30/2015 at 10:25pm / United States (California) / Miscellaneous
by svunimportant / 05/28/2015 at 11:40am / United States (Kentucky) / Miscellaneous
Today, I got hit on by an attractive young doctor. After talking for a while we realized that we recognized each other but couldn't figure out how. Then he remembered. He was the one who'd delivered my 10 1/2 lb baby 7 months ago. I stood out because my vag tore worse than anything he'd ever seen. FML
by mobigomo / 05/27/2015 at 2:48am / United States (Washington) / Health
Today, while teaching my class, I hooked my laptop up to the projector and put on a documentary. I left it playing and went to the toilet. When I came back the whole class was talking to my mother. She must've Skyped me while I was gone and someone answered the call. FML
by HiddlePuff / 05/14/2015 at 8:42am / Australia / Work
by Anonymous / 05/10/2015 at 9:47am / United States / Health
by Anonymous / 05/05/2015 at 3:54pm / United States (Pennsylvania) / Miscellaneous
by baby_trex_arms / 05/05/2015 at 11:13am / United States (California) / Intimacy
Today, I was talking to a cute guy at my house party and had to fart. Luckily, it was silent. Unluckily, he smelled it, thought my house had a gas leak, and ran to the basement to check the pipes and ensure our safety. FML
by anonymous / 05/05/2015 at 1:41am / United States (California) / Miscellaneous
by Anonymous / 05/03/2015 at 3:42am / United States (Maryland) / Miscellaneous
by Anonymous / 04/28/2015 at 12:58pm / United Kingdom (Devon) / Intimacy
by someoneneedsassistance / 04/24/2015 at 11:07am / United States (Virginia) / Intimacy
- 1Today, someone stole my purse and phone while I was giving CPR to someone who had a heart attack on… 2Today, my boyfriend said I didn't give him enough attention because of my busy work life. So… he… 3Today, I was making the daily commute to work when suddenly my mother calls me, crying that there's…