Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Online | Search for a member
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
👍🏽 Just for stopping by!
If I were a food I'd be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
- I like anime, Cosplay, and steampunk. I go to an annual anime con every year.
You’ve used FML’s private messaging service for the first time. Will they reply? Wait and see…
50 quality responses
Clicking reply to a comment is a worthy thing to do. To do so without getting buried is even better.
You read an FML that mentions a badge, and in return you've been awarded a badge. A badge inside a badge.
Today, I had a rough day and was extremely tired. I took a nap on the couch, and woke up to a guy robbing my house. I pretended I was still sleeping, waiting a chance to grab him or run out safely. I ended up falling back asleep. FML
Today, at my local amusement park, I decided it'd be fun to meet someone on the roller coaster by sitting alone and hoping that someone nice would sit next to me. I rode the roller coaster 7 times. I sat alone each time. FML
Today, I woke up to an old lady right outside my open window, saying "Hello in there! Are you sleepy?" I was so startled that I answered her. She screamed. Turns out she's my neighbour's elderly mother, didn't know I was in there, and was talking to my cat. FML
Today, I went to the hospital due to vomiting and abdominal pain, and they decided to fit me with an IV drip. It took several tries by two different people to get the cannula in. I feel like a human pin-cushion. FML
Today, as a recruiter, I had an interview with a promising candidate for an open position at my company. The interview was going well until the candidate interrupted me halfway through to take a selfie. FML
Tuesday 24 November 2015