Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Online | Search for a member
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
If I were a food I'd be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
- I like anime, Cosplay, and steampunk. I go to an annual anime con every year.
You’ve used FML’s private messaging service for the first time. Will they reply? Wait and see…
50 quality responses
Clicking reply to a comment is a worthy thing to do. To do so without getting buried is even better.
You read an FML that mentions a badge, and in return you've been awarded a badge. A badge inside a badge.
Today, I was hit with a sudden onset of diarrhea and had to use the washroom on the train. As soon as I pulled down my pants, my worst nightmare came true, as someone opened the door and exposed me to the other passengers. FML
Today, at work, a midget came in to buy beer. Not only was he almost as tall as me, he got offended when I had to card him and explain that the manager told me to card everyone, and that it wasn't because he was short. FML
Today, I had to take bus to work, because yesterday my car was hit by a bus. While standing there, I noticed the driver kept looking back at me every now and then. As I went to get off, he looks at me again and says: "Sorry..." FML
Today, after returning from taking my sister off to college, my parents told me that our house would be a lot quieter with my sister gone. Not because she's loud, but because she has friends and I apparently don't. FML
Today, my sister introduced me to her new, deaf boyfriend. She proudly proclaimed that she was trying to learn sign language for his sake, so he wouldn't have to read her lips. I'm also deaf and have been trying to get her to do the same for me for 20 goddamn years. FML
Today, I went out with my best friend to McDonald's for a late night snack. Turns out she lied to me and just used me to pick up the boy she likes so they could go stargazing. I'm now laying beside them as they look at the stars and make out. I just want fries. FML
Today, I was called in over speakers at the airport. The man who was speaking clearly and nearly burst out laughing when he said my name. Soon, a few people around also snickered when they heard it. I had to wait five minutes before I could casually stand up. My last name is Bastard. FML
Friday 26 June 2015