About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
👍🏽 Just for stopping by!
If I were a food I'd be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
- I like anime, Cosplay, and steampunk. I go to an annual anime con every year.
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
GhostDuck's FML badges
One more and it's business time
You've received 68 likes on your profile. Kinky.
You've looked for Santa absolutely everywhere, and you managed to find him. Well done!
The Thumb strikes back
You have left your thumbprint on 2500 comments.
GhostDuck's favorite FMLs
Today, in the middle of a boring class, my friend offered me some Smarties. We're not allowed to eat in class, but I had a couple anyway. As I put them in my mouth, my "friend" stood up and yelled that I was doing ecstasy. I might actually get expelled. FML
by drugsforthugs / 11/18/2014 at 12:26pm / United States (California) / Miscellaneous
by UnchainedGaruda / 11/17/2014 at 10:29am / United States (Florida) / Miscellaneous
by tine / 11/16/2014 at 4:44am / Australia (New South Wales) / Love
Today, I get to add spaghetti sauce to my rather extensive list of things that don't belong in a person's eye but that end up in mine anyway. Other items include molten cheese, rock salt, orange juice, chips of nail polish, cotton fibers, and firework ash. FML
by gspotter / 11/14/2014 at 4:58pm / Canada (Quebec) / Health
by Anonymous / 11/13/2014 at 9:14pm / United States (Georgia) / Animals
by FuglyBetty / 11/13/2014 at 11:44am / Norway (Aust-Agder) / Miscellaneous
Today, as my kitten was sleeping on my lap, my boyfriend crept up on us and yelled, "BOO!" to make me jump. I wasn't scared, but the cat was. He tensed up and jumped to the floor. He also apparently had the runny shits, spraying me and the couch on his way down. FML
by nenette / 11/12/2014 at 5:50pm / France / Animals
by LittleRed79 / 11/11/2014 at 3:03am / Canada / Animals
Today, I finally found out why my husband is always so eager and happy to buy me whatever I am craving during my pregnancy. It's because it gives him an excuse to meet up with his mistress and have a quickie. FML
by Anonymous / 11/07/2014 at 6:59pm / Canada (Nova Scotia) / Intimacy
by spooked / 11/05/2014 at 3:44pm / Australia (New South Wales) / Miscellaneous
Today, I burned my hand while making breakfast. As I staggered around the kitchen in agony, looking for some burn cream, my cat figured he'd latch onto said hand and drag his claws through the burn. FML
by misfitunfit / 11/05/2014 at 10:58am / United States / Animals
Today, while at work, I was shown CCTV footage of myself staring at the chest belonging to a teenager I was serving. I was accused of being a paedophile and nearly fired, all because I wanted to know what version of Spider-Man was on her T-shirt. FML
by Not A Pervert / 11/03/2014 at 7:00pm / United Kingdom (Peterborough) / Work
by wow / 10/30/2014 at 6:05pm / United States (California) / Miscellaneous
by subduedbeast / 10/27/2014 at 2:48pm / United States / Love
Today, I stumbled across one of my son's English assignments. Apparently, he decided to submit a haiku about how electrical outlets are technically "whores" because they hook up with countless cords for a "charge." I don't know whether to be amused or furious. FML
by MySonThePoet / 10/26/2014 at 10:42pm / United States (Wisconsin) / Kids
- Today, I found out my girlfriend has a beastiality fetish...After letting her dogsit for a week. FML Today, while trying to park my car at work a lady pulled so close to my bumper that I couldn't pull… Today, I did the math, if I had gotten pregnant the last time my husband and I had sex, our child…