About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
👍🏽 Just for stopping by!
If I were a food I'd be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
- I like anime, Cosplay, and steampunk. I go to an annual anime con every year.
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
GhostDuck's FML badges
One more and it's business time
You've received 68 likes on your profile. Kinky.
You've looked for Santa absolutely everywhere, and you managed to find him. Well done!
The Thumb strikes back
You have left your thumbprint on 2500 comments.
GhostDuck's favorite FMLs
by awkwardpineapples / 01/07/2015 at 10:13pm / United States (Michigan) / Kids
by MonsterProblems / 01/07/2015 at 2:07am / Croatia / Health
Today, I moved into my new apartment complex. I left some items including a cherished painting my best friend made for me outside the front door while I moved furniture into my bedroom. When I went back outside, someone had kicked a huge hole in the painting. Welcome to the neighborhood. FML
by Anonymous / 01/06/2015 at 7:26pm / United States (California) / Miscellaneous
by shittysituation / 01/05/2015 at 1:27am / United States (California) / Miscellaneous
Today, I went into labor and got my husband drive me to the hospital. Instead of staying by my side, he rushed back home for a World of Warcraft raid. His excuse? His friends were counting on him and they'd be pissed if he let them down. FML
by Lady Cuntsnatch of Fallopia / 01/03/2015 at 8:30pm / United States (California) / Health
by Sisterly Love / 01/02/2015 at 12:37am / United States (Michigan) / Health
by Anonymous / 12/31/2014 at 3:29pm / United States / Miscellaneous
by driverboy / 12/31/2014 at 3:08am / United States / Miscellaneous
by Excalibur6669 / 12/30/2014 at 11:29pm / United States (New Jersey) / Kids
Today, I slept on the plane ride home and had a scary nightmare. I started screaming in my dream, so loud that it shocked the old lady sitting next to me into screaming as well. The whole plane began laughing as we were both screaming. FML
by danielzcwu / 12/29/2014 at 2:11pm / Taiwan (T'ai-pei) / Transportation
by Anonymous / 12/28/2014 at 9:49pm / United States (Delaware) / Intimacy
Today, I was rushed to the emergency room in crippling pain, thanks to a very dangerous cluster of cysts on my ovaries that could rupture at any time. My boyfriend took this news as my way of denying him sex and broke up with me for "going to obscene lengths" to emasculate him. FML
by Twysted91 / 12/27/2014 at 10:50pm / United States (Pennsylvania) / Love
Today, I took a late-night shower. When I got out afterwards, the bathroom door was ajar, and I could have sworn I heard the faint patter of footsteps in the kitchen. "It's probably the cat," I told myself. Then I went upstairs and saw my cat asleep on my bed. FML
by Anonymous / 12/20/2014 at 9:41am / Australia (New South Wales) / Miscellaneous
Today, I had my midterm finals for AP Literature. My teacher had good news and bad news for us. The bad news? That he lost the file for our original exam and so had to make a harder exam for us. An exam he told us not to study for. The good news? "Jesus Christ suffered and died for our sins." FML
by subversivepanda / 12/18/2014 at 7:11am / Guam / Miscellaneous
Today, I took a crap. When I stood up to admire my handiwork and flush, I noticed blood-red everywhere in the toilet. I freaked out like a little girl, thinking I was bleeding out of my ass. Then I noticed the ketchup packets my roommate had slipped under the seat to prank me. FML
by RIP Turd (peacebeuponit) / 12/17/2014 at 1:47pm / Lebanon (Beyrouth) / Miscellaneous
- 1Today, my boyfriend said I didn't give him enough attention because of my busy work life. So… he… 2Today, I was making the daily commute to work when suddenly my mother calls me, crying that there's… 3Today, I asked a customer to send me via e-mail the image he wanted me to print. He said, "I don't…
- Today, I learned that if a friend ever suggests you sleep with her boyfriend, it's probably because… Today, I went to a grad school fair. Tuition costs more than I make in a year. I'm thirty. I think… Today, a sweet old man came knocking. He asked about my elderly neighbor who he has been trying to…