About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
👍🏽 Just for stopping by!
If I were a food I'd be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
- I like anime, Cosplay, and steampunk. I go to an annual anime con every year.
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
GhostDuck's FML badges
One more and it's business time
You've received 68 likes on your profile. Kinky.
You've looked for Santa absolutely everywhere, and you managed to find him. Well done!
The Thumb strikes back
You have left your thumbprint on 2500 comments.
GhostDuck's favorite FMLs
by annoyed / 01/22/2015 at 3:23pm / United States (California) / Health
Today, my professor was doing roll-call. As usual, she didn't say my name because it's so close to the person before me. So to differentiate, she decided she would call the girl before me "the pretty one". FML
by The Ugly One / 01/21/2015 at 9:17pm / United States / Miscellaneous
Today, at Walmart, a crazy old woman bitched me out for being pregnant. She kept following me around, calling me a stupid teen slut and saying she hoped my baby died so I could live a "normal life". I'm 26 and just very short. FML
by Anonymous / 01/21/2015 at 9:34am / United States (Florida) / Miscellaneous
Today, I was playing Charades. My boyfriend, who I'd recently had a fight with, had trouble and just said his answer was the name of my celebrity twin. Nobody got it. He said "Really? It's Fat Bastard." Stunned silence followed, broken by a single "HAH." from my 'best friend'. FML
by Anonymous / 01/20/2015 at 6:04am / Australia (New South Wales) / Love
by BDSM4Jesus / 01/19/2015 at 11:42pm / United States (Pennsylvania) / Intimacy
by Anonymous / 01/19/2015 at 7:45pm / Australia (New South Wales) / Kids
Today, while on my driving test, the guy told me to pull over and do a U-turn. A few minutes later, he asked me to do another one. After the test, he said I'd failed because the second U-turn was illegal, and I should have refused to comply. I didn't know they're even allowed do that. FML
by Anonymous / 01/19/2015 at 6:58pm / Miscellaneous
by Anonymous / 01/19/2015 at 12:17pm / United States (Ohio) / Miscellaneous
by livingstonjamie / 01/13/2015 at 3:28am / Australia (Victoria) / Miscellaneous
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first handjob. I was nervous, so when she went to do it, I panicked and yelled, "Firmly grasp it!" She then couldn't stop laughing because it was a line from SpongeBob. FML
by con135 / 01/12/2015 at 8:16pm / United States (New Jersey) / Intimacy
by PO'd big bro / 01/12/2015 at 8:11pm / United States (Georgia) / Miscellaneous
Today, as I tried to get off the bus, my bag and the hand holding it got stuck between the exit doors. I dropped the bag in panic, but the driver wouldn't let me off until we got to the next stop. I had to walk all the way back to get my bag. FML
by Anonymous / 01/12/2015 at 9:57am / Italy (Veneto) / Transportation
Today, after listening to a group of my friends ranting on about how much they love babies and can't wait to have them, I got to witness their looks of horror and disgust as I expressed my desire to not have children. I also happened to be the only girl there. FML
by Anonymous / 01/11/2015 at 8:14pm / Australia (Western Australia) / Kids
by ohdearyme / 01/09/2015 at 7:06am / United Kingdom (Surrey) / Love
by awkwardpineapples / 01/07/2015 at 10:13pm / United States (Michigan) / Kids
- Today, I decided it would be a good idea to take a seasonal allergy benadryl because I can't sleep,… Today, my pregnant sister has sent me 3 scan pictures and spent an hour telling me horror stories… Today, I woke up to my mom pounding at our front door at 7 in the morning. I thought this was weird…