Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Online | Search for a member
About GhostDuck : I enjoy the randomness.
If I were a food id be water. Even though it's not a food, I stand by this statement.
Uh, so things about me if you're interested (why else would you be here?)
- I play the cello and the violin
- I write for fun. Poems and short stories mostly, but essays are cool too.
- I've actually had two poems published from contests too. And I have a Wattpad that I probably should update more ^^
- I fucking love science- and that website too!
- uh, I honestly don't know how to do these or fill these out tbh. I'm just horrible at these.
- I'm just all around (extremely) awkward. Like, really, really awkward. But then again, life is kinda awkward.
- I like anime, Cosplay, and steampunk. I go to an annual anime con every spring. Yep.
Random thought of the day: tongues are weird. They kinda just sit in your mouth. Obviously you use them for talking and what not, but they're still really weird.
50 quality responses
Clicking reply to a comment is a worthy thing to do. To do so without getting buried is even better.
You read an FML that mentions a badge, and in return you've been awarded a badge. A badge inside a badge.
Editing your comments can help you avoid embarrassment, and it might make you seem smarter.
Today, I found out my girlfriend keeps my toenails in her deceased grandmother's prized music box. She says it's to, "Keep the box natural." I don't understand why she does this, or what she means by "natural." FML
Today, I tried to surprise my husband by wearing something sexy to bed. He didn't say anything, just laughed and left the room for 10 minutes. The little confidence I had disappeared, so I changed, feeling stupid for thinking I could pull off sexy. He got mad at me for being confusing. FML
Today, I ate an apple. My sister then walks in dressed as a witch, and asks, "Have you seen my poisoned apple?" She was playing at Snow White, and the apple had been dipped in the toilet, the cat's food bowl and the garbage can. FML
Today, I finally accepted I need help with my anxiety issues. I started small and I joined a support forum and wrote a post. I was quickly called a troll by multiple users, accused of faking it, and told to "fuck off back to Tumblr" because they wouldn't believe my anxiety is really so serious. FML
Today, I got a new haircut. I was feeling pretty confident, until coworkers and family members kept making comments like, "I think you gained a little weight", "You look older" and "Do you still like guys?" Apparently, my new haircut changed my waist size and my sexual orientation. FML
Friday 27 March 2015