Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
About CyclonePsycho : THINGS YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM FMYLIFE.COM:
10. DON'T GO COMPLIMENT FISHING (INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY). YOU WILL ALWAYS BE INSULTED IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE.
9. LEARN THE NAMES OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES.
8. DON'T EVER DRINK OR EAT SOMETHING YOU AREN'T COMPLETELY SURE ABOUT. YOU WILL REGRET IT.
7. STRANGE AND HURTFUL THINGS HAPPEN BEFORE/DURING/AFTER SEX. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
6. YOUR PARENTS WILL COMPLETELY OWN YOU WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE.
5. ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILD IS AND WHAT S/HE IS BEING SUBJECTED TO. OTHERWISE, IT WILL LEAD TO VERY EMBARRASSING THINGS BEING REPEATED IN HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE PLACES.
4. BAD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE DO WRONG.
3. BAD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE DO GOOD.
2. DON'T TRY TO LOOK COOL, BADASS, AND ETC IN FRONT OF YOUR CRUSH. YOU WILL ONLY LOOK FOOLISH IN THE END.
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS SITE IS...
1. DON'T BOTHER. HE IS MORE INTO YOUR FRIEND/BROTHER/MOTHER THAN YOU.
It’s in the can
Hey, you uploaded your photo, and you’re cute as a kitten!
Today, I found out my little sister was a stripper. At the same time, she found out that when I said I was having a "quiet birthday with some friends," what I really meant was "hiring a stripper to jump out of a cake." FML
Today, I got my first acting part. I played the role of a bad boy who has to grab the leading lady's ass, who then slaps me in the face. The ass grab was done in one take. The slap required 14 takes. FML
Today, a doctor examined my wrist, which is completely swollen and painful. He diagnosed a case of tendonitis and asked me, "Do you use this hand for a particular sort of sport?" I just smiled like a twit. FML
Today, my wife got the flu. While she was sleeping, I went out to buy her some soup and other things. When I was walking back through the door, she woke up, thought I was a burglar, and threw the closest thing to her at me. What was it? A cactus. FML
Today, while driving home from work an old homeless man stepped out on front of my car. As I slammed on the brakes the man threw a bag of poo at my windscreen and shouted "Praise The Lord!" before carrying on as if nothing had happened. FML
Today, my sister bought my five year old son a giant ant farm for his birthday. We set it in the living room on a table. I went into the kitchen for a minute, and when I walked back in to the living room, my son was holding the empty case over his head, smiling. FML
Today, while at a club, I walked up to a cutie who had been eyeing me all night. I asked him "Is that a phone in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?". He simply replied "It's a phone" before walking away. FML
Friday 22 May 2015