Today, I thought I had carbon monoxide poisoning because I had the symptoms and my detector was going off. I called the fire dept, they checked me, they checked my apartment. My apartment is fine; I'm just out of shape, have high blood pressure, and don't know how to work simple electronics. FML

by Anonymous / 03/04/2015 at 12:12am / United States (Nevada) / Intimacy

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • Better than having carbon monoxide poisoning though!

    #2 - On 03/04/2015 at 8:01am by BecauseIAmBatman

    See in context

  • Glad you got it checked out.. if it had been carbon monoxide things could have gone downhill quickly! As it is, sounds like it's nothing some working out and reading up on some of the electronics in your house can't fix. :p

    #3 - On 03/04/2015 at 8:03am by EmmaRey

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...