By Anonymous - 22/07/2016 17:17

Today, I woke up and found a turd casually sitting in the bathroom sink. Just 9 more months left on this lease. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 457
You deserved it 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Of all the ways to find a turd sitting in a sink, casually seems best. Be grateful it wasn't sitting cantankerously, explosively, or affectionately.

So is this a dorm type situation, or do you live alone? Because if it's the latter, we've got some bigger issues.

Comments

So is this a dorm type situation, or do you live alone? Because if it's the latter, we've got some bigger issues.

Sounds like a shitty situation... I'll let myself out.

Yes, thank you. And please, don't come back. bye.

don't forget to lock the door behind you

The only way people will stop saying it is if the FML staff start moderating it. TIME TO STEP UP ALAN. Lol

Please do, It looks like you just copied and pasted that "pun".

Don't get wiped on your way out the back door

why are people so ****** edgy on this app? this was a pun, not a joke on a school shooting. why do people dislike it and cry about it?

Men Last night must of been shitty for you

If you have roommates, talk to them about that stuff. It won't get better until you do.

Someone with an intelligence low enough to think that was ok might not even have the capacity for basic human discussion.

Actually, I think she might have rats. Not sure, but I hope people aren't that nasty.

Did you at least try to see if it was a floater?

Of all the ways to find a turd sitting in a sink, casually seems best. Be grateful it wasn't sitting cantankerously, explosively, or affectionately.

You easily have the best comments on all of FML

I'd love to see a turd sitting affectionately in a sink. Not in MY sink, but in someone's.

Like maybe Donald Trump's sink for instance.

if you have roommates you might wanna have a sit down talk with them about this crappy situation. good luck OP

heatherrr17 19

Sounds like someone had a fun party and didn't invite you. How rude.

Now you need to assert dominance by leaving a bigger turd in the sink. This will never stop until you're the undisputed sink turd champion.