By Anonymous - 23/03/2012 21:46 - United States - Kingman

Today, I still can't find a job to support myself. The only experience I have is a month in retail and a summer spent in a kitchen de-pooping shrimp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 744
You deserved it 4 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pinkcrayola 0

Keep applying and don't give up. If your standards are too high lower them. If all else fails, work at a grocery store; they take pretty much everybody. But also try to get an education so you can get a better job down the road.

De pooping shrimp? Sounds like you are a hard worker willing to do anything to make your money. People should be glad to have you. You will find a job soon.

Comments

mpj13 8
deLongenator 4
linkinpark98 23
n_epic_fail 14

You sound too young to be living alone if that's all the experience you've got...

Call up bubba gump. I heard they are hiring.

That's a vein, not poop. If it were poop it would be illegal to not have it taken out.

If it's illegal, that's probably why he was hired to do that.

tjv3 10

And thanks to the current administration there are very few jobs to be had. How's that hope and change working out for ya?

I've been there. It'll get better, but you may have to go back to retail.

breeY0 7

haha, this FML made me giggle

if the whole college thing doesn't work out for me, I know what my career will be

I think you'll be better off in retail.

ripresno 10

The shrimp de-pooping sounds pretty good to me

pinkcrayola 0

Keep applying and don't give up. If your standards are too high lower them. If all else fails, work at a grocery store; they take pretty much everybody. But also try to get an education so you can get a better job down the road.

22cute 17

Seriously, everyone should develop skills for at least 2 careers in this economy.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5
linkinpark98 23

Some experience is better than none at all. :)

I can't hrlp but notice, that you put a smilru after EVERY comment you make

linkinpark98 23

No, I don't. It just depends on the FML. And besides, smileys are awesome. :D ( Like the one I just typed. )

that sucks. hunt for a job like it was your job. make sure to follow up after three to five days via phone and try to schedule an interview.

Amazing! :D expect a job Soon 'bro! That's how I got a job.......wait I'm homeless, well I'll see you with me under the bridge soon my friend!

De pooping shrimp? Sounds like you are a hard worker willing to do anything to make your money. People should be glad to have you. You will find a job soon.

linkinpark98 23

Exactly what I was thinking.... O.o

the second one is actually pretty useful in restuarants