By stdfree_hopefully - 15/04/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, I drove 2 hours to spend the night with a man who I have been seeing for a few weeks. We had sex for the first time. About an hour later, he told me he wasn't really into me and asked to be friends. Then, he apologised because he has herpes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 800
You deserved it 2 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The dude is a scumbag. First that he had you drive two hours for a booty call, second that he waited until afterwards to tell you he just wanted to be friends, and third that he didn't tell you that he has an STI until after you had sex. That said, this is a reminder that you always use a condom when having sex, especially with someone new.

Condoms don’t protect against all STDs, including herpes.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Good thing is she doesn't have to worry to run into this douche in town, too.

Being in a hurry? She'd already been dating him for a few weeks!

Donut_Wizard 23

Well the joke’s in him, because you have ****** dentada.

That must have been some fairly mediocre sex!

Wonder why this FML is under love when I don't see any?

Mungolikecandy 19

Hopefully he was not in most contagious period of herpes when it would be evident that he had it by the sores etc. or viral shedding period just after an outbreak.

The dude is a scumbag. First that he had you drive two hours for a booty call, second that he waited until afterwards to tell you he just wanted to be friends, and third that he didn't tell you that he has an STI until after you had sex. That said, this is a reminder that you always use a condom when having sex, especially with someone new.

Yeah that’s true but the fact of the matter is you can still end up with genital Herpes when using a condom. The affected area is greater than the shaft. She could have to totally screwed either way it goes.

Yeah that’s true but the fact of the matter is you can still end up with genital Herpes when using a condom. The affected area is greater than the shaft. She could have to totally screwed either way it goes.

I'm almost certain what he did was illegal. so you could teach the scum bad a lesson so maybe from now on he'll tell people before not after sex that he has herps

ezrajab 22
samomaha 17

What a jerk that guy is! I'm sorry, OP, that this happened. If you end up having contracted herpes from this loser, it might worth checking with a lawyer. In some jurisdictions, it is illegal not to inform your partner prior to sex that you have an STD.

1. You can SUE him cause he knew he had a STD and did NOT inform you of it. That is legal action worthy. Take this asshat to court Herpes is NOT curable it is managed you have this for life it is not as bad as HIB/AIDS, 2.Make sure u get checked. U may have got lucky and not caught it but doubtful. 3. This guy is a jerk off lmao