By Anonymous - 12/06/2018 09:00 - United States - Indianapolis

Today, for the 2nd time in a month, I've been rear-ended at a stop light. One insurance company refuses to pay because of prior damage from the 1st accident, and the other won't pay because of new damage not caused by their client. I just want my car back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 704
You deserved it 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azouwa 26

I was in a catch 22 like that involving a hospital that charged me for 2 deliveries 2 weeks apart. From what I've learned... call your insurance company. Explain it to them. See if you can get the other 2 insurance companies on a conference call. Everyone can talk it out. Maybe an agreement can be reached.

And if you get rear ended a third time you get half off your next car accident!

Comments

azouwa 26

I was in a catch 22 like that involving a hospital that charged me for 2 deliveries 2 weeks apart. From what I've learned... call your insurance company. Explain it to them. See if you can get the other 2 insurance companies on a conference call. Everyone can talk it out. Maybe an agreement can be reached.

PenguinPal3017 19

Can you explain? What's the catch 22 with your hospital story?

And if you get rear ended a third time you get half off your next car accident!

Lobby_Bee 17

Tell them to split it 50/50. Also tell them to arrange a rental car for you to use until they can figure that shit out.

Would it be evil of me if i suggested you to go green and start using public transport? I mean count the pros yourself!

tounces7 27

Was there not a period of time after you got hit the first time, where the insurance adjuster would have come out and assessed the damages, and come up with an amount based on that?

Loopholes. Second can be claiming that their damage wouldn’t be so bad if the first one didn’t happen. First can be claiming that theirs was made worse by the second and is more expensive now. I got rear ended a few years back. The estimates and pics really did no good because the damage wasn’t visible until the back bumper was removed. The car didn’t look like it had been hit. A person went into a diabetic coma and pushed the guy behind me into me. George the Animal Steel’s son actually 😂 We laugh because everyone turned out to be ok after they got her to the hospital. Unfortunately, this is where the ambo chasing accident lawyers come in handy if your insurance doesn’t help. Need someone who does know these little tricks and can get around them.

insurance adjusters take their sweet ass time especially depending on the other person's insurance

They're both just jealous that you got rear-ended twice in one month. Some people have to wait a year to get that much butt action!

Something tells me you should probably check your brake lights

PenguinPal3017 19

It sounds like your rear end is about to take another pounding.

openawhole00 6

was the bmx biker that was gawking at the blonde woman the first or second accident?