Well shit.

By Wells Fargo Worker - 18/05/2018 19:00

Today, at work, we were told by Wells Fargo that we'll be training our foreign replacements from India. After we train them, we're gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 413
You deserved it 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

azouwa 26

Who says you have to train them right? :-) I wouldn't. Seriously.. start job hunting now.

Dustin Allen-Duwayne Lakey 16

Its a shame that you have to be from another country to keep your job anymore.

Comments

azouwa 26

Who says you have to train them right? :-) I wouldn't. Seriously.. start job hunting now.

UnLuckyGyal 6

Train them the wrong things whilst you're job hunting.

Dustin Allen-Duwayne Lakey 16

Its a shame that you have to be from another country to keep your job anymore.

DraftHail614 17

Not to mention how easy it is to lose it. You could always be fired for a mere accusation.

Teach them some really whacky things for situations that don't happen too frequently so that there's a bunch of really awkward situations that pile up over time.

PenguinPal3017 19

I accidentally hit the downvote and I can't undo it. I feel bad.

Yea that keeps happening to me, too. Accidental clicks and the occasional mistake from misreading or misunderstanding that you can't take back. Really frustrating sometimes xD

And if their english is weak... teach them rude things to say, and don't forget to use jargon a lot!

Lobby_Bee 17

If you are going to be fired after teaching them how to do your job, why don't you all just quit without training them. They'll be royally screwed without you guys. Then blackmail them for extra money to come back and train your replacements. LOL

usually in situations like this their severance is tied to them training their replacement. Disney did the same thing a few years back.

This is a terrible feeling, I've had the same thing happen to me but my boss outsourced my job to her child in another state...FML

Went through it myself. The company wanted us to sign a no compete that lasted until our last day that they wanted. Every job in the industry was pretty much for competing companies. I got lucky. I saw it coming. They were moving our jobs to another state by a school who trained in the industry. They could suck up interns and graduates and have twice as many employees for less than it cost to keep us. I was out for surgery before the announcement and applied like crazy. The day they put that in front of me, I handed them my resignation. The sad part is they suckered a few into relocating. Those people got laid off in less than a year.

Make sure you train your replacements on some of the unwritten policies of the job, like self-tipping, pocketing bills that look ripped or crinkled so your customers always get crisp ones, and spontaneous hold-up drills to keep your co-workers alert. That’s the way to go out!

move to India, and become the replacement to the replacement.

Considering the amount of interest I’ve paid them they can certainly afford to keep their jobs here.....

tediruxe 13

id train them wrong and give them bad info lol