By Rage - 08/10/2009 17:31 - United States

Today, while working on my girlfriend of three years' computer I found a file called 'My future wedding'. I assumed it was very old and decided to look through it. Of the list of 5 potential grooms I was not one of them. This didn't bother me until I saw that it had last been edited two days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 912
You deserved it 4 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OMG dump her!!!! That proves she doesnt care about you.!!!

Of course there's a good explanation - she's sleeping around. With 5 other guys. She'll probably marry the one who has the most money. You should dump her now while you're ahead.

Comments

OMG dump her!!!! That proves she doesnt care about you.!!!

noo don't dump her, just cheat on her :]

actorkidrox 0

With five different people =)

Cheat on her with her 5 potenial grooms and then dump her.

Reyo 2

All you have to do is leave the file open on her computer. The next time she looks at it, she'll see the file open, but won't remember opening it. Then she'll know that you were working on her computer, and therefore had to be the one who opened it. THAT'S when you show up behind her and ask "Whatcha looken at?"

liveBabylon 0

If she has a pet, run it over, then dump her. You really need to drive home the point about her being flaky, and women only speak emotion. Having your pet run over roughly translates to: "You should have given me more love" and dumping her translates to: "You're a bitch," so thats about as close as you can get.

Sorry?? :| That's a sick minded plan. Why would you hurt an innocent animal? There are so much better ways to screw her over.

I could be wrong here...but I think the "last edited" info updates every time a file is opened. So she could have just been clicking through and reading some old files and not actually editing it.

Thespade_fml 0

Third there could be a good explanation for this

Perhaps she did make it ages ago and just looked at it for memories. If I was her and made a "future wedding plan" then I wouldn't change it, even if I got a boyfriend. It would be her memories. Some computers count viewing as editing. I know mine does.

Of course there's a good explanation - she's sleeping around. With 5 other guys. She'll probably marry the one who has the most money. You should dump her now while you're ahead.

This is a good thing. Better break up with her now before you're married, instead of 7 years later. You just saved years of your life, congrats!

But... he's not one of the potential grooms?

She's only using you for your computer skills. Dump her now and give her a virus.

She's probably already gotten a few "viruses" from her potential marriage partners, don't you think?

Cattiva 0
BikerMike 0

**** that ignorant **** in the ass, cum on her back and then stick your shitty dick into her mouth.

finally_fml 0
BikerMike 0

then he would be known as a kitty ******

This is not where you show off your "cool acts" you just read about on UB. Go be stupid elsewhere.

who else clicked on #10's profile to see his pic after mercy's comment? I really didn't need to see that while eating. Thanks mercy ya bitch.

elisa_sanchez91 0
icecreamthoughts 0

Doesn't it bother you more that your girlfriend spends time making lists like this?

She's just fantasizing about what a good life would be. Don't worry, she will end up marrying you because most people settle for what they can get. Do you know the 5 potential grooms? Are they out of her league?

morgan020 0

of course they're out her of her league or she would be dating one of them instead :) dont worry she will probably marry you because shes already been with you for a while and it takes too much effort to break in a new boyfriend if not at least you know shes not planning on it and can start getting emotionally detatched now :)

Congrats on obtaining that realistic cynicism at such a young age. Some of us had years of having our idealistic, romantic fantasies dashed -- often in humiliating, degrading ways -- to obtain our crusty shell of bitterness. You are on the fast track to being able to successfully deal with the real world.

I'm going to assume that he's not so stupid to mix up a fantasy list of actors with a list of real people. Besides, it's stranger that's she's analyzing potential marriage partners in lists rather than... dating someone and falling in love.