By yuhan - 22/07/2018 19:00

Today, while walking around outside with my friends, I was told that I have no right to complain about the heat since I'm not fat. Thirty minutes later, I had sweat out all the liquid in my body and promptly passed out from heat stroke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 872
You deserved it 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a new kind of peer pressure. If you don't feel well, do something about it. You're the only one who knows how your body normally feels, so restoring it should be your main priority, regardless of what you so-called "friends" tell you. By the way, ditch these losers before they push you into doing more harm to yourself.

Your body size has nothing to do with how you handle the heat.

Comments

That's a new kind of peer pressure. If you don't feel well, do something about it. You're the only one who knows how your body normally feels, so restoring it should be your main priority, regardless of what you so-called "friends" tell you. By the way, ditch these losers before they push you into doing more harm to yourself.

It’s a non-sequitur to think that you don’t need to hydrate in hot weather because you’re thin.

Your body size has nothing to do with how you handle the heat.

Yes, it does. Fat people have a lot more mass, but not proportionally more surface area, so dissipating heat is harder. Nevertheless, skinny people are not immune to the requirements for hydration.

@RichardPencil (apologies if I have the username wrong - I’m visually impaired), you’re an idiot.

This is why we need to keep shaming fat people. Whenever we let them think they are real people with valid opinions people get hurt.

Dude, you forgot to add women, vegans, Democrats, people who identify as LGBTQ+, atheists, black people, Muslims, Jews, the working class, the poor, the homeless, the terminally ill, immigrants (both legal, and illegal), murderers, rapists, child abusers, zombies, werewolves, vampires, extra-terrestrial beings, and dragons, to your list. I enjoy being facetious as much as I enjoy sarcasm, and irony.

I think in his eyes, fat people are worse than all of those

I’m confused: only fat people feel the scorching heat?? I think you need to get smarter “friends”

Are you not old enough to know you need to hydrate yourself? Or do you just listen to everything your friends say?

Yeah, not staying hydrated is your fault. Heat stroke can easily kill you. Good for you for surviving, but when it's hot drink water constantly!

thatslifeiguess7 16

Um we're you drinking water?

Well, on the bright side, at least you're skinny!

Your friends are dumb. Listen to your body, not them