By kclopez - 19/08/2017 23:15

Today, while going through customs at the airport, my bag was selected for screening. It was nearly overflowing because it was so full, so before the TSA agent searched it, I said, "Watch out - it's going to explode when you open it". Wrong choice of words. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 362
You deserved it 4 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And this is why you should know your environment before you make jokes. Jokes like that in an airport are never taken lightly.

Am I the only one who found this hard to read in yellow letters on a black background?

Comments

And this is why you should know your environment before you make jokes. Jokes like that in an airport are never taken lightly.

I don't think OP was making a joke; she was just using a poor metaphor to describe how full her bag is.

Free cavity search and a nice, thorough conversation with some scary men. Well played!

What made you think that was a good choice of words to begin with?

Am I the only one who found this hard to read in yellow letters on a black background?

It's not just that. The font and style make it that much harder to read.

Not me. I got the latest update and switched back to good ol’ plain text, Thanks for the option!

To think...you could have just let them do their job and said nothing. Imagine that.

These guys have no sense of humor. You should follow up just to make sure they didn't make you disappear.

Arcfelt 14

Well, talk about starting things off with a bang!