By pirate prude - 11/07/2017 20:00 - Canada

Today, when getting off the bus, the driver said he thought I was going to exit from the front. Without thinking, I responded, "Oh no, I'm more of a backdoor kinda girl!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 008
You deserved it 2 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So how many of the guys on the bus scrambled to follow you off after you said that?

Comments

pirate prude 12

Only on public transit, thank you very much! And, uh, only when getting off the bus. I don't have some weird "no anal unless it's on the bus" kink.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Well now he'll be after you booty.

So how many of the guys on the bus scrambled to follow you off after you said that?

pirate prude 12

Hahah good lord. Thankfully I was getting off (the BUS, dammit!) in a pretty rural area. If I was getting off downtown that could have been interesting, to say the least.

Free bus fare for life! (At least not in cash ;) )

pirate prude 12

Ehh, I'll settle up with grass, thanks :)

Lobby_Bee 17

If you didn't wink afterwards, it doesn't count as sexual innuendo. *wink wink*

pirate prude 12

No wink, just clapped my hand over my mouth, turned beet red and ran out the damn door.

ArbiterOfFML 24

I guess I need to utilize public transportation more often. I'm still trying to figure out how you conversed with the driver from the back of the bus? I can't envision that being possible on my local buses. Or you were already in the front and went to the back simply to exit?

pirate prude 12

It's a relatively small town and a correspondingly small bus.

D-MacOPsquad 15