By mercumorr - 17/09/2016 12:27 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, "What kind of penises do you guys have?" wasn't even the weirdest thing I've heard my elderly female co-worker say this morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 865
You deserved it 723

mercumorr tells us more.

OP here! It was in no way meant as harassment and definitely wasn't a serious question towards anyone! And no, it's not a sex shop! We manufacture eye wear :) For those asking for the weirder things: 1. A 36 year old man asked me out twice 2. The same man has been fired and escorted out by police for parole violations (convicted of owning/distributing child **** a few years ago, if you're interested) 3. An old woman has bent a young black man over a table and spanked him with a ruler 4. Found out that the nice, grandfatherly old man actually says creepy sexual things about the young girls he finds attractive. My favorite being, "I need some bubble wrap to hide my woody" 5. Gotten asked if I wear my beanie during sex because no one has seen me without my hat since my first day 6. Found a LARGE clump of pubic hair in a bathroom stall. Someone was actually trimming their pubes at work. 7. Recently had the bathrooms soundproofed because you could hear people having violent diarrhea from the conference rooms right next door. Guess it ruined the CEOs' catered meetings a little too often. 7. Heard a mentally challenged man frequently discuss popping his blow up dolls, **** preferences, and how he sometimes gets the urge to ********** in the bathroom. Still employed with us, but thankfully got transferred downstairs to the lab. 8. Heard a couple guys make sexual comments about the woman who delivers the mail to each department, not knowing that she is actually my mother 10. A guy came in on heroine and took dick pics on the elevator. While someone was right next to him. I left quite a few out to keep this from going on too long, but there's some of my favorites. I find most of these things pretty funny and I don't wanna be the reason anyone loses their job, so I don't plan on reporting anything!

Top comments

"Ah, it's just this old thing passed down to me from my grandfather. Apparently, it's going to be worth quite a lot someday given how infrequently it's used. I still take the time to polish it when I notice its luster waning."

Comments

One_In_Three 24

A sex shop wouldn't sell severed penis. Go to the butcher's for that.

cootiequeen4444 11

I may regret this decision later if a follow up with answers does occur and I'm not prepared for the answer, but, for now, I second this...

"Ah, it's just this old thing passed down to me from my grandfather. Apparently, it's going to be worth quite a lot someday given how infrequently it's used. I still take the time to polish it when I notice its luster waning."

bearbear120 27

That's something you could defiantly report to HR that's a really inappropriate thing to ask a coworker and I'm pretty sure that's also classified as sexual harassment.

species4872 19

Lighten up, if there's any guy that doesn't find any sort of humor in that then there's something wrong with them.

People have the right to feel uncomfortable. I'd request they stop before going to HR but don't try to tell someone they're wrong if they feel uncomfortable when personal things like this are asked about. Whether op did laugh it off or not, it's not up to you to tell them how to feel.

9... she's literally asking him what his penis looks like. If it was an elderly man asking a coworker what her ****** looks like I'm sure you'd have no problem with her reporting it.

nykkilynn16 7

It is most definitely classified as sexual harassment. I also believe that the woman has been like this before, I doubt that someone with that much life experience just pops off with that type of question randomly. As for the idiot above, sexual harassment isn't a joking matter. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, you need to have the right to go to someone higher up and have it handled. No one should feel uncomfortable at their job due to unwanted sexual attention or comments. It is very important to treat this just as it would be treated with a woman.

species4872 19

For some reason, my brain started thinking of other crazy shit she would say. "When was the last time you had an enema?" "Hitler did nothing wrong." "I snorted my grandma's ashes."

species4872 19

Apparently the one's that they grow themselves. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Fireant_man 6
cheshireau 26

I read that a Pennies and thought, that's not weird.

My husband has a big penny. He puts it in me every night. Yep. Still weird.

So many possibilities with your answer. . .grower/shower, turns slightly up -own it!