By Good morning to you all - 20/06/2018 20:30

Today, since my dad decided he's tired of not being completely comfortable in his own home, he now wears only a knee-length robe without underwear so he can "really enjoy the breeze". I've seen more balls in a few days than a pro baseball player does his entire career. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 815
You deserved it 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

samomaha 17

I feel your pain. My extremely overweight mother-in-law wears an old VERY short flannel nightie until late morning, and sits in her recliner with the foot rest up. Needless to say, one gets a full view of her privates whenever you glance her way. We have both asked her to please wear underwear when we stay, but she won't. We now stay in a hotel when we visit.

azouwa 26

Comments

azouwa 26

I know a guy who sells MiB neurolyzers, his pager number is 555-0123.

That’s foul. When you see them hanging over the plate, don’t be afraid to sacrifice and swing for a double. And if he asks for long relief, run like hell for a new home. You don’t want to get caught in the pickle.

Lobby_Bee 17

Not even brain bleach can save you now.

YupThatsRight01 6
samomaha 17

I feel your pain. My extremely overweight mother-in-law wears an old VERY short flannel nightie until late morning, and sits in her recliner with the foot rest up. Needless to say, one gets a full view of her privates whenever you glance her way. We have both asked her to please wear underwear when we stay, but she won't. We now stay in a hotel when we visit.

Lobby_Bee 17

I have this strange feeling for a pastrami sandwich right after I read this.

PenguinPal3017 19

Without knowing her age this isn't a reasonable option.

openawhole00 6

was he watching walking dead with your sister while eating forbidden cake after prom?

awe man, there's nothing worse than when the one ball that hangs lower gets stuck to the leather chair.

awe man, there's nothing worse than when the one ball that hangs lower gets stuck to the leather chair.