By harrington61 - 19/05/2013 21:27 - United States - Midland

Today, the extremely uncooperative client whom I'm trying to defend in court sent me a letter in which he threatened to sue me, because charging him for my services supposedly violates his "constipational rights". FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 298
You deserved it 3 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

The only thing constipated here is his bloody brain, drop him and the case.

Comments

dca101 23

OP should just tell him to avoid fiber. Then he can exercise his constipational rights all he wants.

Wizardo 33

#13 exactly! I have a feeling only a lawyer is gonna win in that situation...

He's going to claim it's his constipational rights to win.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Ya, I read about 1/2 of it and had to stop because my brain was oozing out my ear. What are you talking about #52?

mif_fml 27

I love how #52 ends with, "it's just common sense."

It posted before I wanted it to >:-|. Sometimes I hate this app.

groovycrazyjoe 18

can anyone elaborate what 52 is talking about and no I'm don't consider my self to be dumb

Damn I still couldn't get it right! My brain won't let me put random words together like that. If only I could copy paste with this app. I really wish I could save that for the next time I need something completely random to text to someone.

52 comment makes more sense if you read it backwards!

MaydayParadexx 18

Shhh guys, I think it's trying to communicate with us.

Everyone on FML is so new. One of the older internet "phenomenons" and everyone here is "lolwut".

@52 - What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dairyking 8

Really, people? 52, I not understand everyone the need do feels to question why comment your. Comment was a perfectly it normal, as you and said, you "have been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can." Obviously, English are speaking you, could and myself it not I better have said. To up you should look everyone, words with alone you because a way have. Said as you, it's just common sense!

52/89 - Took me a minute but I think it's an Adam Sandler reference?

I would just like to point out that 89 is now talking to themself

I think it is tongue in cheek response, makse as much sense as constipated rights.

#52 I gave up reading after the 3rd sentence, my brain hurt way too much trying make sense of whatever it is you were trying to say

For crying out loud people!! Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? Giyf and you should feel bad. Welcome to the internet, about damn time you arrive. *

(* my sincerest apologies if anyone is offended by this comment, I do not think any less of someone who simply hasn't come across a specific part of a specific culture.)

This thread is so long, I can say absolutely anything and get away with it: Squirrels.

SeepingSarcasm 7

What....but..it's, dead unicorns?! ****, shit, damn. And even that made more sense than 52's comment! And seeing that he replied to himself in a rather normal post, please explain what happened with that first comment! Or is it just a new mutation in the Troll species?

think it is safe to say 52 has pissed off the internet. I say pick up your pitch forks and ban the user. Do the I's have it? Have half a thought that op client is 52s brother/sister.

I read that and just assumed #52 was making a joke along the lines of the YGS youtube channel (tobuscus channel devoted to nonsense/grammatical error/spelling mistake youtube/facebook/other comments), or else trying to appear on it

Dairyking 8

I at first thought 52 was trying to be serious in that comment, and I decided to play along (91), but after seeing others' responses, I decided to look it up. To those who remain confused and curious, it turns out that "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" is the original text that appeared on a YouTube comment a few years back and was assumed to be asking about the effort put into some video game graphics or something. I'm fairly certain that 52 here was posting it as intended nonsense. Hope that clears things up a bit! Oh, and I'm sorry for such a long post. x)

ironik69 31

77, you just made my day! !!

therealafroninga 10

@52 Are you crazy? That looks kind of like "Word Salad" to me. I didn't understand any of that, can someone translate.

Wizardo 33

The only thing constipated here is his bloody brain, drop him and the case.

oj101 33

OP should charge the client an exorbitant fee, so he will sh*t himself when he sees the bill in the mail. Then, his constipational rights wouldn't be violated anymore.

Corrupt_waffles 13

Seems like the client is full of shit.

grahmagog 14

Idiots.....idiots everywhere

This is how I feel on a daily basis in work.

So when they arrested him and read him his rights, did they say, "You have the right to a laxative" at some point?

I was trying to come up with something with laxative. Thank you. That was wittier than what I was thinking.

Yes, and he most certainly needed one.

And you're going to think twice about that because...?

feldco1 17

the thumbing here is some of the weirdest I've ever seen. #5, a completely relevant comment, is voted way down. #70 asks a question about the original comment, and is voted up a bit - and then #74 that answers that question is voted down! and then the comment that notices all these weird thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs is again voted way down. No wait, that last one makes sense.

#121 You're expecting comment votes on FML to make sense?

He probably put your bills where the sun don't shine.....

Forget about it; he's clearly full of shit anyway.

Let the dumb ass defend himself and then counter sue him for the money you already earned.

perdix 29

Go over to his house with an enema kit and relieve him of his constipational rights.

Doesn't that violate the second enemendment?

SystemofaBlink41 27

He should just relaxative...

These puns are crappy, you guys need to relaxitive and let them flow out of you. I fully rectum-mend stopping with these god awful puns.

Well maybe if you weren't that anal about it I might stop

#47 - When did you even shart making puns?