By Piggirl - 13/07/2018 19:00

Today, one day after our 12-year wedding anniversary, which my husband failed to acknowledge, I found a receipt in his pocket for chlamydia testing. We haven't had sex in two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 254
You deserved it 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Correction, YOU haven't had sex in two years.

Con: Your husband is cheating on you. Pro: You haven't caught chlamydia from him. Con: This could lead to your divorce. Pro: A financial windfall, and the chance to meet someone who cares about you. Good luck.

Comments

Con: Your husband is cheating on you. Pro: You haven't caught chlamydia from him. Con: This could lead to your divorce. Pro: A financial windfall, and the chance to meet someone who cares about you. Good luck.

Con: It's just a receipt for testing - not a clear result. She might have chlamydia Pro: Chlamidia is curable, and at least she knows she ought to get tested.

Correction, YOU haven't had sex in two years.

Haylyn 8

It's a good thing she hasn't men are ****** now a days they **** anything that walks. She deserves to be treated better, nothing wrong with her not having sex for two years.

I'll have you know that I'm a high class *****!

I wish I could find someone decent, myself

I don't condone cheating, but two years is a pretty long time. Assuming he's been repeatedly shut down for sex in those two years, I'm not necessarily surprised he was desperate enough to cheat. A better man would have addressed it with her, but still, two years?

sorry OP. It sounds like things are rocky with the relationship and have been for a while based on him not acknowledging the anniversary and not having sex. Get yourself tested just in case as I believe it could be spread via other means, and talk to him about it. Please take care and lean on your friends. or join clubs and make new friends if you need to.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not sure if being sarcastic or not, but husband could have been refusing her for the past two years. It definitely happens more than you think.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MallowMistress 13

Unless she tries to initiate sex and he refuses? Not always the womans fault if they aren't having sex.

Even IF she denied the dude, he still should go through the proper channels of divorce instead of being a shitbag.

Contrary to popular belief, women DO want sex and men DO refuse it. It isn't always a dead bedroom because of the wife.

Well if the wife wanted sex, and he's getting it elsewhere then theres a reason for it, such as she's terrible in bed or she won't do what he likes. Or maybe they just grew apart. Dont mistake my opinion of him, I hate cheaters and he's a shitbag for doing it

Or maybe she wanted to have sex with him and he refused. From the wording, that's entirely possible.

Another correction: You found the receipt in your roommate’s pocket.

thatslifeiguess7 16

Why are you there? Trust me I know all you are is his maid.

Donut_Wizard 23

“Honey, you remembered our anniversary.” “And I got you a gift too.” “What is it?” “Ahem. Please put your hands together for...”

Slowclap him the **** out, and breathe a sigh of relief that you dodged the clam.

tr3yr 13

Something tells me there is more marital problems than a little. It may be time to see if it’s worth fixing or if you guys are just going to part ways. Best of luck!