By lifestinks - 23/08/2009 03:29 - United States

Today, my work finally hired someone to replace some leaky pipes at work. I work in the basement by myself, and just as I walk under the newly fixed pipes, I get soaked with water. Apparently it was connected to a toilet. My boss couldn't find a replacement so they made me work covered in piss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 389
You deserved it 2 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have gone home to shower and change. Claimed a health hazard due to unsanitary working conditions.

You're a ******* idiot if you stayed covered in piss. Wtf is wrong with you?

Comments

Should have gone home to shower and change. Claimed a health hazard due to unsanitary working conditions.

OMGoriginality 0

I agree with #2! That is just plain old dumb of you if you stayed.

I agree. At least you should've been able to leave for a break, clean up, and then come back. Is half an hour to an hour really that bad for your boss? Seriously? Health hazard if I ever saw one.

you can sue your boss that has to be against the law to make you work even with or without a replacement

mmm it does go against OHS regulations

I agree. OP deserved it for being a little bitch and not being defensive....pansy....

americayay 0

Agreeing. They really couldn't have made OP work under those conditions.

I agree with #2. Thats really unsafe!! You could get really sick! Oh, btw what job involves working in a basement all by themselves? I think that sounds creepy!!

Surely there are OH&S laws to prevent these things from happening, and if they do happen, ensuring you can go home, get cleaned up and get tested for all the delicious nasties that live in the sewer!

You're a ******* idiot if you stayed covered in piss. Wtf is wrong with you?

Exactly - how do you work without a spine? If your boss took a dump on your face, would you walk around all day wearing that too? Get some self respect!

hehe, you have crappy boss. maybe it's a sign you should find a new job?

Stormcat 0

lol i guess the word "crappy" was quite appropriate in response to this FML ;)

mishmosh 0

Ummmm, I really don't care what my boss says, I would have walked out.

maybe_tomorrow 0

That is so... wrong. And weird. FYL.

Why do you work in a basement by yourself? Are you like Milton from Office Space?

mishmosh 0

hahah seriously what I first thought of. ****** Milton being neglected lol this would so happen to him too

I love that movie! Have you seen my stapler?

Seanyboii20 0

Bob Slydell: Milton Waddams. Dom Portwood: Who's he? Bob Porter: You know, squirrely looking guy, mumbles a lot. Dom Portwood: Oh, yeah. Bob Slydell: Yeah, we can't actually find a record of him being a current employee here. Bob Porter: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was laid off five years ago and no one ever told him about it; but through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck. Bob Slydell: So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch. Bill Lumbergh: Great. Dom Portwood: So, uh, Milton has been let go? Bob Slydell: Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally. Bob Porter: We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.