By Anonymous - 04/02/2016 22:19

Today, my wife and I were having sex when she suddenly stopped and said, "I just thought of a great lesson plan idea for my 3rd graders." This isn't the first time this has happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 267
You deserved it 2 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take some credit! You're pumping some good ideas into her ;)

She's just focusing on the boring stuff to last longer... That's how that works right? Right?

Comments

She's just focusing on the boring stuff to last longer... That's how that works right? Right?

NakuEh 27

Congratulations! You gave her the inspiration she needs to be an amazing teacher!

personally I think thats more than rude and unfair to the man. if its to last longer thats one thing. but honestly if women dont climax near as much as men do then why try to last longer? it seems really ass backwards to me. And of all things why would a person think if children let alone a curriculum for them while having sex. thats by far more than weird.

Maybe he is not doing enough to keep her focused. You projecting your own issues?

deathstroke990 22

"women don't climax nearly as much as much as men do" have you never heard of the whole multiple orgasms thing

1) Women typically have far more orgasms than men. I usually have to purposefully hold back my load so she can keep cumming. 2) She is just thinking of other shit, and it's usually because the ******* isn't engaging enough. If she was REALLY feeling it, she wouldn't want you to stop until she got enough. It means he has a lot of work to do in that area. The Michael Jackson reference is purely coincidental.

Not true for a lot of women me included.

deathstroke990 22

well maybe you give her some bright ideas man think of the bright side

Take some credit! You're pumping some good ideas into her ;)

But he's not pumping something else into her.

I guess you can be proud she's so dedicated to her job? But bad luck on not being engaging enough to stop her thinking of small childre

While this can be good to your wife, you might wanna spice up your game, OP