By FidoForever - 20/06/2017 22:00

Spicy
Today, my wife and I had to rush our dog to the vet for a $700 emergency surgery. The x-ray showed that he had eaten a vibrating cock ring. I've never bought or owned one, so now I've got to deal with the vet bill and lawyer fees for my soon-to-be ex-wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 931
You deserved it 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As hard as this would be to explain you should give her one chance to try to explain, if it doesn't add up, take it all, nobody deserves to be cheated on

She COULD have been planning on surprising you with it to "spice up the bedroom," as it were.

Comments

Lordsoulless 6

Is it possible your dog found it in your garden?

species4872 19

Yeah, a lot of stalks there in the garden that need vibrating rings.

Lordsoulless 6

What about teens next door hiding it from parents?

Ciela 22

damn, take it ALL from her, don't leave her a bike to ride on.

It seems like she is the bike others ride on :)

She COULD have been planning on surprising you with it to "spice up the bedroom," as it were.

As hard as this would be to explain you should give her one chance to try to explain, if it doesn't add up, take it all, nobody deserves to be cheated on

The FML story is less than a 500 words. You don't know nothing so don't be such a hypocrite. Maybe he already did? Don't judge so fast yourself.

I would give her a chance to expalin shey may have bought it as a surpise to spice things up or she may have bought it to use on a toy she may own. You wont know until you sit down and talk things out with her.

that's what I was thinking. also they can come in condom packs so maybe she just bought that and wanted to try it.

Dogs will eat the weirdest things, man.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
neuronerd 28

Did she confirm she was cheating, or do you have other evidence? That sounds like something that could have been a gag gift from her girlfriends.

neuronerd 28
mclurebabe 1

I am going to say its a **** ring for a vibrator. Which is the only way to go. Just because you do not buying something does not mean she did not buy it for herself.

Why would you need a vibrating ring for something that already vibrates?

Placement, stimulation inside and outside. I guess if you have to ask you don't really know how to please a woman... Or it can be used as a cheap pocketrocket for her own stimulation.

mclurebabe 1

Also they come in certain condom packs. My man grabbed a box of them and brought them home without even knowing. That would be the funniest thing if the OP bought it, brought it home, it fell out of the box, and the dog got it.