This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 14/02/2017 00:01 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, my Valentine's Day plans consist of a court date. For what you ask? Domestic violence. The irony is not lost on my public defender. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 699
You deserved it 6 058

Top comments

not sure how their sex matters for whether they are a victim

Comments

runswithlions 3

Sounds like a YDI, yes but we don't know if they've actually been declared or judged as guilty so wtf guys? I personally know a friend who was charged and went to court for domestic violence when her boyfriend threw her into a tv. He argued her innocence as well because he was an abusive alcoholic but sometimes it's just too late. Point is; things aren't always what they seem. There are so many things within the judicial system that can really jade a situation. Keep that in mind. But OP, if you actually did do it then I say, **** you and **** you again for expecting sympathy for something like that.

I had to go to court today too for a custody order ? who schedules these things on valentines day?! isn't it bad enough to have to go to court?!

angelinahellhouse 1

I'm doing a school project on domestic violence; that must really suck.

Are you the victim? The accused? If so did you do it or is it a false report? Hard to say whether or not YDI or FYL without this info.

sharcbunni 0

I actually also had a court day for Valentine's Day too.. but mine got pushed at the last second. So my entire day was free... but my boyfriend had to work. So I just sat at home all day.

simcityguy09 19

That's the only type of date I'm ever gonna get. ;(