By letstradefamilies - 21/12/2015 21:50 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my relatives told me that when I stay at their house for the holidays, I'm no longer allowed to be out past 10 because somebody drugged my drink once. I'm a 25 year old man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 372
You deserved it 1 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saraaa2552 15

At least they are looking out for you

At least they care! Maybe just tell them how you feel, being 25 and all. They're probably just worried. Being drugged is nothing to take lightly. Hopefully they'll come around though. :)

Comments

cheshireau 26

Is there another relative you can stay with?

saraaa2552 15

At least they are looking out for you

By basically punishing him for being the victim of drugging...

at 25, I doubt they can tell you what to do. hope it works out OP. I gotta admit I'm curious about how and why you were once drugged

Their house means their rules no matter what your age. Just don't stay there even if it means getting a hotel room if you don't want to be in that early. I was in a similar situation in college. I stayed with a different family member for Christmas break the next year.

27. Op is visiting not living. I hope they dont ask the same of ALL visitors.

I was drugged by whoever saw a group of drinks and drugged two by random. It was so quick no one saw. A burly guy was the other one so he just had some ill effects. I was so messed up we almost called 911 (both my husband and i couldnt drive).

At least they care! Maybe just tell them how you feel, being 25 and all. They're probably just worried. Being drugged is nothing to take lightly. Hopefully they'll come around though. :)

lexiieeex3 32

So can they really tell you what to do then?

Getting drugged isn't really something that you grow out of. Even though keeping you from going out may be a little drastic, better safe than sorry!

ColonelCusswords 24

I wanna hear this drugged drink story more than your curfew