By MrDisgrace - 17/09/2017 13:00

Today, my mom bitched me out in front of my friends because I had my first kiss at "such a young age". She's 15 years older than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 550
You deserved it 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She just doesnt want you to be a teen parent. she's speaking from experience

While I don't agree with embarrassing your kids in public I feel that your mom just doesn't ant you to make the same mistake she did. Stay in school get your education

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Really trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion that OP's mom thinks her daughter is a mistake. Never mind, you always pull comments out your ass.

Looks like my ass is more insightful than some people’s brains. Kissing is the gateway drug to sex. The mother bitched him out because she had a bad consequence for becoming sexually active at a young age, aka, the OP.

If I didn't know any better, I would say you are apart of this family. You're speaking as if you visit once a month.

With the limit of characters on the stories, we commenters have to assume a lot, even if it makes an ASS out of U and ME.

She just doesnt want you to be a teen parent. she's speaking from experience

samomaha 17

I agree. She is over-reacting a bit, but that's because she has found out that hard way how challenging life can be if you go too far too early. Don't listen to RichardPencil's mistake comment as it's simply not true. Mom may have made a mistake but it led to you which is a wonderful thing. BTW, inquiring minds do want to know . . . just how old is "such a young age"/

Hawks87 3

That's fair. Seems rough now but obviously? She should know better? If you graduate high school, don't have a kid out of wedlock, get a job, and don't do drugs, it's under 5% chance you end up poor. You'll end up middle class at worse, and be everything your likely single mom hoped you could be.

Yeah, unless they wind up with a chronic illness, permanent injury, or have the same problems getting a job that the majority of people from the younger generations are having because the job market is still ******* awful and you can't walk into a building and walk out with a job 15 minutes later.

Lobby_Bee 17

Your mom just doesn't want you to catch mouth herpes. Those can spread like wild fire.

While I don't agree with embarrassing your kids in public I feel that your mom just doesn't ant you to make the same mistake she did. Stay in school get your education

If she says that who is really going to take her seriously?

Sounds rough, but she doesn't want you to repeat her mistakes.

Not exactly the right setting or timing for her, but she does have a point. It would be wise for her to actually tell you *why* she is telling you what she is telling you, though. However, from the tone of your post, it looks like you are aware of the consequences of being a teen parent. Chin up! :)

I would respect an heed her word. We don't want you making the same mistakes we did. making your life harder in the process. she cares she loves you. respect her.

Here's a question: how old are you? If you're 16+, that's one thing. But if you're only thirteen or something like that, I could understand where your mom is coming from. She probably realized the mistakes she made when she was younger, and doesn't want you to follow the same path.