By Anonymous - 10/06/2016 01:08

Today, my girlfriend told me she wanted to take a break. At least she gave me a parting gift. Lice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 226
You deserved it 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I honestly feel like the lice is a faster fix than the "break". Still though, fyl dude

Gross. You're better off without her dude.

Lice doesn't necessarily make someone gross. I had lice twice, and I showered daily. I only got it because I went to a salon for s haircut where apparently some sanitation codes were violated and a breakout of lice occurred. My parents didn't want to wash my bedding after I got rid of it and boom I got it again.

I don't think he meant OP was gross for having lice, I think he just meant "Gross" as in "Lice are gross." Which they are.

Nobody likes the idea of their person being infested with anything. I was always told lice don't like to live on people who have dirty scalps because they have a harder time feeding. A clean head is like lice nirvana so the stigma that you're "gross" if you happen to get them is stupid. Also, they stopped doing monthly lice checks in my county's schools. Apparently, because infested people aren't really harmed by the louse, it isn't worth checking. If they see you scratching a lot they send you to the nurse but there is no real prevention to keep them from taking over the schools

Uhhh, crabs are delicious. I can't think of a better parting gift than... Oh wait, nvm.

Ehh, I dunno. There is a new form of lice that so far has been resistant to treatment.

lice hate tea tree oil so use that for showering. and Listerine works too instead of the otc stuff, but you have to do it for 3 days though. just make sure you get all the eggs out. and don't forget to wash every single thing in your house. good luck.

I've also found that just using lots of conditioner, a wide tooth comb and a lice comb works, if ypu don't want to use tea tree oil or Listerine. You just gotta comb thoroughly, rinsing the comb after every brush. It took me three washes to be totally lice free last time I tried that method. Don't forget to get the nape of your neck!

Head lice or pubic lice? One makes this a significantly worse FML.

Aw, she shouldn't have! That is SO thoughtful. Now you're going to have to write her a thank you letter. In various bodily fluids.

Can't win em all Tripartita, if it's any consolation you come pretty damn close though.

Or just put a dick pic in her new neighbor's mailbox.

lexiieeex3 32

Just shave it, shave it all off.

...guess who gets to try out that "skinhead" trend that's been floating around!